"Kim Potential..." Part L...

Kim Potential...

Summary: A desperate Dr. Drakken has sensibly reviewed his Files of Past Plots to find the most effective weapon yet used on KP and improve it with unexpected results. Ron and company find they have a new partner.

Disclaimer: No infringement intended.

Part L...

"Kim!...What are you doing?!..."Ron cried, as the copter took a steep dive toward the water...The host of drones and Drakken droid-manned aircraft in hot pursuit...

"What are you worried about?...Drakken's my boss, right?...He and his pals won't wanna hurt me..." Potential noted, watching the approaching waves...Steady...

God, vertigo...I get vertigo...What a time to find out...

Things I do to dishonestly impress my guy with my honesty...

Squeal from Rufus, head poking from Ron's shirt pocket...

Don't look, don't look...Steady...Altimeter dropping rapidly...

"Ron, will you please take care of Rufus..." brittle tone... "This is no time for me to be sick!..." she kept eyes on the waves...

"Ruf!...Head down!...Kim?!..."

"Kimberly?!..." Drakken, echoing as he watched from 120 feet below...Shego, Barclay, Sally, Walter, and about a dozen henchthugs watching in equal horror on the lair's main screen...

"Kimberly!...Pull up!..." Shego cried at the screen...

And... "Hang on!..." Potential frowned at Ron...While shoving the control stick to up, suddenly...

Damn it, Ronald?...Seat belt?...

I shouldn't have to tell you, after all the driver's ed films Barker's made us see...

The copter rose with a sickening lunge...About half the drones crashing into the waves...Half the remainder into each other and several of the droid-piloted aircraft...Though about a third of the force managed to pull up in confusion...

God, I hope none of the guys were flying those things...Potential thought...But Dad wouldn't risk the family for this...

"My..." Avairius gulped, staring at screen...

"Impressive..." Lindendon, nodding benevolently...

"Uh-oh..." Potential struggled with the stick... "I think something still managed to hit us!...Ron, get ready to abandon ship!..." The copter shuddering, veering...Barely dodging two drone-fired missiles...

"Ron?!..." she glanced down...

"Ron!..." cry...At sight of Ron thrown from his seat against the back of the cabin, unconscious...

"Barclay?!..." Shego, terrified... "Make them back off, she needs more time!..."

"They're running independently, ma'am...The droids are controlling things there...But they won't target Kimmy, just to damage her craft..."

"Oh, that's bright!..." she fumed... "Can't you self-destruct them?"

"Ma'am?...I don't have..."

"Shego?!..." Drakken's voice... "It's all right...I programmed them very carefully..."

"Drew!...You've made your point, blow them up now, they're gonna hurt her!..."

"We have to convince Lindendon and Dementor we're not all that attached to Kimberly, Shego...That she's just a tool..."