"Kim Potential..." Part LXXX...

Kim Potential...

Summary: A desperate Dr. Drakken has sensibly reviewed his Files of Past Plots to find the most effective weapon yet used on KP and improve it with unexpected results. Ron and company find they have a new partner.

Disclaimer: No infringement intended.

Part LXXX...

Drakken undersea lair...Freezer tank area...

Where Sally and synthodroid "Dr." 337 were carefully placing the unconscious, heavily sedated, newly thawed, and either trauma-induced psychotic or sporadically mentally possessed, Kim Possible onto a guerney for transport to a waiting submersible. A human and two more synthodroid assistants now joining them...

Sally a bit of two minds...While the need to keep Possible as a bargaining chip for Potential's and the Boss' safety was clear...It was also imperative Possible not be harmed...And her current state did suggest possible (no pun intended, she thought) harm, maybe as a side effect of the thawing process.

337 however seemed reasonably convinced his earlier diagnosis of mental transfer was correct. After all, human Sydney, now a bit glumly...Really was hoping to see the distant future and enjoy the fruits of compound interest...Was, albeit, a trifle stiffly, assisting them in the transport and seemed to be showing no ill effects for his time frozen.

"It's your call, ma'am...." 337 noted politely... "But I'm sure she's physically alright, just somehow affected by the telepathic link to her clone, enhanced by her comatose state and the injuries to our Miss Drakken. Sydney here is quite well, aren't you, Sydney?" turning to the little human, currently pulling on his henchthug suit with help from a droid, having been frozen in shorts and T-shirt.

"A little chilled...Kinda stiff on my right side yet but not bad..." Sydney nodded. Thanks...He told the droid assisting him.

"My pleasure, sir. Nice to have you back." The droid nodded.

"I remember you'd been in for a pulled muscle on your right side the week before..." 337 eyed him.

"True enough, doc..." Sydney agreed... "I guess that could be it. So, the Boss is in the Pacific watching Dementor and his new ally and we're in the Atlantic?" he turned to Sally.

"And Shego and he are married..." Sally told him...To his stunned look... "But I'll fill you in later, kiddo. For now I guess we'd best go with 337's diagnosis and get Possible here to our boat. It looks like the UN and Team Go are here."

"Whoa...But how about the clone? She's with Dementor?"

"I'll explain as we go, Syd...Lets get moving, people..." she insisted.

Hmmn...I see there have been promotions while I was away...Sydney thought.

Well, no one more deserving than good ole Sal...

"I'm ready..." he nodded...Groaning a bit at a stretch...

"I'll want to do a full exam once we're safely aboard, Sydney." 337 noted.

"Right, doc, thanks..." Sydney nodded.

Alarms blaring now...

"They're getting in, I'd say..." Sally sighed... "Hurry it along, guys!" The group hustled down the corridor, the three droids and the other human henchthug pulling Possible's guerney, while Sydney and Sally covered, stun weapons drawn.

"So what happened to the old place, that was a great place..." Sydney asked as they hurried along.

"Blown up, to try and catch the Throwback, Dementor's new pal..."