"Kim Potential..." Part LXXXV...

Kim Potential...

Summary: A desperate Dr. Drakken has sensibly reviewed his Files of Past Plots to find the most effective weapon yet used on KP and improve it with unexpected results. Ron and company find they have a new partner.

Disclaimer: No infringement intended.

Part LXXXV...

The non-shielded area on the roof of the UN HQ...

Where Dr. Mr. and Dr. Mrs. Possible were again "entertaining" the synthodroid "Miss Rothsweig", who for her part seemed quite genuinely willing to try to transmit out to Dr. Drakken again.

"Make it clear to Shego that I'll hurt that abomination of hers and Drakken's...I mean that." Dr. Mrs. Possible, coldly calm tone. "Make it very clear..."

"I've done that, Doctor..." the droid nodded. "I'm sure the Creator is aware of the extent of your anger now..."

"Dear God, why couldn't he have been content to make one of you look like her?" Dr. Mrs. Possible eyed the droid.

"She would have been too easy to detect and to defeat...The Creator was aiming for perfection in her. He'd reviewed his past failures in no little detail and..."

"That's fine..." Dr. Mr. Possible interrupted. "Please just continue with the transmission...Miss Rothsweig..."

"Certainly, sir...Thank you." Wan smile...

"All right..." Dr. Mrs. Possible, impatiently... "Now the second transmission...To your false Kim..."

"There's no guarantee that our Kimberly will be in any condition..." the droid eyed her. Nodding, Dr. Mrs. Possible, urgently... "Just do it."

"Before I do..." "Ms. Rothweig" eyed Dr. Mrs. Possible carefully... "I must have your promise that you'll keep your word not to harm our Kimberly. It's not only my wish to protect Kimberly, it's the only way I can override my programming and lie to her. You see, I know you are lying, Doctor."

"If she surrenders and protects my daughter..." calm response.

"Ms. Drakken is quite perceptive. She will guess this is a lie."

"She's Kim, in part...And she wants me to be her mother. I believe that. And since your copy and her creator used that against me, I'll use it on her and him now. But if you want her to have any chance to survive...You'll be convincing. The rest, her heart will take care of..." calm stare.

"I suppose..." the droid replied... "I should be pleased for the Creator that you believe our Kimberly has one."

"I won't argue with a thing, whatever you are...If you're supposed to protect that other thing, you'll contact her." Cold tone.

"Wait." Dr. Mr. Possible commanded. Sighing at Dr. Mrs. Possible... "Tell her I may not be her father but I do want her safe. That much is true. Go ahead."

"Very well..." the droid nodded.

An aide to General Masters appeared at the roof door entrance... "Drs. Possible?! Mr. Wade would like you to come asap!"

"Go." Dr. Mr. Possible turned to his wife. "I'll see 'Ms. Rothweig' does the transmission." She nodded and made for the door, looking back at her husband, the droid, and the guards on either side of the droid.

"I'm not a monster..." she looked at Dr. Mr. Possible, then the droid, carefully. A tense look....

"No...You aren't." he nodded. "And we'll do whatever has to be done to get Kim back." She went through the door, followed by the aide.