"Kim Potential..." Part LXXIX...

Kim Potential...

Summary: A desperate Dr. Drakken has sensibly reviewed his Files of Past Plots to find the most effective weapon yet used on KP and improve it with unexpected results. Ron and company find they have a new partner.

Disclaimer: No infringement intended.

Part LXXIX...

Dementor's "Lost Island" base, on the Pacific seafloor...

"Readings?!" Bortel in surgical gown, team assembled about the gurney on which the unconscious Potential lay, shaking as if suddenly, intensely cold...

"Blood pressure is elevated...Heart rate is elevated but stable...Temperature...Doctor?" Wendy eyed him.

"How is dis possible?" Bortel stared at the readout she pushed into his field of view...Temperature of 78 degrees?

"Initial blood work shows no significant changes except elevated adrenalin!" one technician called...Wendy pausing to wipe a bit of sweat from Bortel's brow.

"Danke..." he nodded, eyeing the readouts and presented blood work...Moving quickly to the ultrasound image now before him...

"Can't see any new damage, Doctor...!" a surgeon at his side noted...

"I concur...Ve must focus on the brain...Lets have a full neuro workup...Get an MRI and Vascular study...Ve must get her blood pressure down and review for possible stroke, perhaps on the microlevel...PETT scan as well...!"

Wendy catching sight of Lindendon watching from outside...She gave a quick smile to which he nodded. Bortel, likewise seeing him, a quick wave.

Sudden gasp from Potential brought their focus immediately back... "Dr. Bortel!" cry...

"Ahhhh....Uhhh!" Potential, suddenly awake, struggling... "What?! Where am I? Sally!" she cried. "Get me outta here...Who?!" she looked round wildly...

"Kimberly! Kimberly!" Bortel reached for her. "It ist I, Dr. Bortel! You are safe in our clinic! Calm yourself, child! Ve are here to help you!"

"No!...I was..." She looked round...The clinic...Bortel...The nurse Wendy...She saw Lindendon's hideous yet somehow gentle face staring through the clinic glass.

"No! No!" she cried...Clenching, unclenching... "DADDY! MOM! Help me! I can't feel myself!...You won't keep me here!" she eyed the group wildly. "It's my body! It's mine! I'll stay...I won't be trapped...!"

She collapsed...

"...Here!" Sally and the med droids 1174 and 337 grabbing at the suddenly trashing Kim Possible...

"Yes! I'm back! I'll stay!" Kim cried, jubilantly... "Get my Dad!" she eyed Sally... "He can help me stay! No!" she jerked her arm away from 1174's grip as the "female" droid attempted an injection. "Don't you put me under! I can stay! DADDY! No!" she howled as the droid injected her. She calming, then closing eyes...

"Lost Island" med clinic...

"She's stabilizing!" one of the techs called out. "Another 100ccs!" Bortel called.

Potential unconscious again, her convulsive movements calming...Settling into a heavy sleep...

"She's under..." Wendy noted. Looking at Bortel who was reviewing several readings at once.

"Doctor?"

"A moment..." Bortel put up a hand... "Well...She seems to be sedated at last...Mine Gott...Phew." Faint smile...