"Kim Potential..." Part LXXXII...

Kim Potential...

Summary: A desperate Dr. Drakken has sensibly reviewed his Files of Past Plots to find the most effective weapon yet used on KP and improve it with unexpected results. Ron and company find they have a new partner.

Disclaimer: No infringement intended.

Part LXXXII...

"Lost Island" platform on the Pacific floor, main control room...

Where Avairius and Lindendon were watching Bortel viewing data on his latest und greatest experiment , both rather concerned...

Though perhaps not exactly for the same reasons...

"Well, Cyrus?" Avairius eyed the little scientist as he paused.

"Did she make it?"

"Professor?" Lindendon chimed in...

"A moment..." Bortel put up a hand. "It looks promising but ve await the confirmation signal...There!" he eyed the computer monitor. "Gentlemen. Success." He noted proudly.

"Meaning she got there and signaled back before she died? Or she got there and is still alive?" Avairius, urgently.

"Who can say?" Bortel shrugged. "Ve must await further news. She vill contact us as soon as she can for return I am certain."

"An incredible achievement, Professor." Lindendon nodded.

"Yeah, terrific." Avairius sighed. "But I'd like to know she's ok...Can't she radio us?"

"If der time and connections permit, ja...If not, ve get the microwave signal for return. Patience, gentlemen." Bortel noted.

"Professor!" a technician/henchthug at monitor called out. "Something at our outer perimeter..."

Lindendon eyeing Bortel...

"Drakken?" Avairius asked.

"Braver than I might have expected...If a bit more foolhardy." Lindendon noted quietly. "And now we have him."

...

Drakken sealair, Atlantic, the emergency escape dock...

"Kim?" Ron stared at the two Kims in turn.

"I'll take charge of the prisoner, Sally dear..." Potential moved to Sally's group around Kim. "Ron? Care to join us?...And bring what's his name? I can never tell which of them the others besides Hego are."

"Ma'am?" Sally eyed Potential from head to toe...Redder hair, blue skin where not burned or scarred on face, blue running to a silver and blue outfit rather like Shego's suit...Silver arms, blue legs running to silver boots.

"Nice, huh?" Potential grinned. "I thought as long I had to be unavoidably silver in the areas where the suit was burned into my body I might as well express..." she paused as Kim echoed the "...express..."

And continued the thought... "...my inner Drakken..."

All, including Ron and Igo, staring at Kim who briefly wore Potential's grin...Then blinked...

"Words right outta my mouth..." Potential noted.

"Ron? What's going on?" Kim called, feebly struggling in the grip of the droid holding her.

"Kim...Let her go..." Ron called to Potential.

"You...You were with...Me..." Kim, shaking head... "We were dancing..."

"So we were...Wasn't it great?" Potential beamed. "A memory I know I'll cherish forever...No." she eyed Ron. "Not yet anyway. Sally? Hand her over...We got places to go, people to see."