"Kim Potential..." Part LXXV...

Kim Potential...

Summary: A desperate Dr. Drakken has sensibly reviewed his Files of Past Plots to find the most effective weapon yet used on KP and improve it with unexpected results. Ron and company find they have a new partner.

Disclaimer: No infringement intended.

Part LXXV...

UN HQ...

"Ms. Rothsweig" eyeing the group before her...The Possibles, Wade, General Masters, several staff and technicians and military personnel.

Startling them with her anxious stare... "Is this true?..." she eyed the monitor they'd brought her near...On which a playback of Potential's android broadcast had just played.

"Was she...Really hurt so badly?" the droid asked, sad-eyed stare.

"There's no way to be sure..." Wade noted. "She said so, so we have to assume it's true."

Dr. Mrs. Possible frowning at him...

Now is not the time to worry whether that thing is being honest or no...

"If you want to save her, for your creator, you'd better let him know..." she insisted. "He'd want to know if he really does care about her..."

"I can transmit but I doubt he'll reply..." the droid stared at her. "He'll know you're seeking him."

"I don't give a damn where he is, I just want to know where my daughter is." Dr. Mrs. Possible replied, harshly. "If what you said before was true about Drakken betraying his partners but you want to leave your master's little girl with Dementor to suffer at the Throwback's hands, go right ahead...Otherwise tell him...Tell him his clone's been hurt, thanks to him...Tell him if he cares anything for her and wants our help to get her back..." she paused. "But he probably couldn't care less...So long as he could use her to betray his partners, she's worth no more to him than my Kim, right?"

"Doctor, you don't understand...I understand, as much as I can, your feelings, but I assure you Dr. Drakken loves the second Kimberly...Yes, I'll transmit." Sigh. "I'll need to be in an interference-free area...?"

"We'll take you..." General Masters signed to two military policemen...

"Wait..." Dr. Mr. Possible sighed...

"Tell Drew..." he paused... "Tell him I'm sorry for the girl...And that if he cares for her, to try to understand what we're going through. And that if he'll just tell us where Kim is and return her safe, we'll try to help him."

"I will..." the droid nodded... "Thank you..."

Dr. Mrs. Possible, bitterly. "That's more than he deserves, tell him that too."

"She is human, Doctor..." the droid eyed her sadly.

"That's a matter of opinion..." grimly. "In any case, let him know...And let him know as well, if he wants to save his copy with any help from us, he's got to return our daughter...Otherwise the Throwback won't be the only threat she faces."

The UN freighter pursuing Drakken's team...

Hego taking a report from the captain called in from the bridge...A combination of report and plea...

"Boys, stop bothering the captain!..." he called into the phone...

Collective sigh of the Wegos audible...

"We've slowed because they've stopped..." he noted to Ron's question as to their remaining at very reduced speed for nearly ten minutes now.

"They must be headed down..." Ron looked at the charts in the radio room...Maps of the seafloor beneath their ship.