"Kim Potential..." Part LVIII...

Kim Potential...

Summary: A desperate Dr. Drakken has sensibly reviewed his Files of Past Plots to find the most effective weapon yet used on KP and improve it with unexpected results. Ron and company find they have a new partner.

Disclaimer: No infringement intended.

Part LXVIII...

Avairius and Lindendon in a conference room, now serving as waiting room...

"If the girl lives, Alan...All will yet be well..." Lindendon paced.

Really? Avairius eyed him...Lindendon catching his stare.

"She is essential now that Drakken cannot be trusted...The key to the future of our master race..."

Our?...Avairius pondered.

Well, either his branch of the Nazis have become more inclusive with time...Or, I guess I just don't look it...

"Professor..." Lindendon addressed the video screen in the room where a weary Bortel with one of the medical staff had come over to the camera.

"Ve've saved her, I believe..." Bortel nodded. "But...As I feared..."

"The legs and arm, Cyrus...?" Avairius, carefully...

"Yes...Though we haf replaced those with suitable bionic limbs. It's the torso that's most affected...As expected ve could not unfuse the suit. As for the upper body...Der was scarring and other damage."

"But...If you can't unfuse the suit..." Avairius paused.

"It will function as un artificial skin..." Bortel nodded. "But..."

"Will she suffer?" Avairius, anxiously...

"Yes, though ve can contain der pain...The worst however..."

"I will take her as she is..." Lindendon noted. "If, as you hoped...?"

"Yes, Colonel...It may be possible for her to have offspring...Though only under the most careful conditions..."

"Excellent..." Lindendon beamed. "And her recovery?"

"To the maximum ve can hope, a few weeks...She may be up and around in a few days."

"A triumph, Professor...My congratulations."

"Cyrus?" Avairius eyed him. "'The worst'?"

"She has no sensation in most of her body..." Bortel sighed. "Der ist nothing we can do about that. The peripheral nerves are too damaged."

"Free of most of the pain of human existence? A blessing..." Lindendon shrugged.

"She's resting now..." Bortel noted. "Though her recovery seems quite rapid, she will need time to readjust. Hopefully ve can be able to provide it."

"Thanks to your brilliant deception, Professor." Lindendon smiled. "Again, congratulations. When may we offer our best wishes for a speedy recovery to the lady?"

"A few hours...All continuing to go well." Bortel nodded. "We will join you shortly."

"Indeed, Professor...We must celebrate this success." Lindendon noted. Turning to Avairius as the screen went blank. "The plans of Drakken for betraying us are defeated. His instrument is now ours."

"She's already said, even when she thought she was dying, that she wanted Drakken spared..."Avairius, hesitant.

"And he will be...Physically...For the sake of his genius as well as her wishes..." Lindendon noted. "But as our prisoner and after paying the price of his betrayal. We shall be as 'merciful' to him as the world was to me."