"Kim Potential..." Part XXI...

Kim Potential...

Summary: A desperate Dr. Drakken has sensibly reviewed his Files of Past Plots to find the most effective weapon yet used on KP and improve it with unexpected results. Ron and company find they have a new partner.

Disclaimer: No infringement intended.

Part XXI...

"So...Lets review..." beam...

"Operation...Review...A complete success to date..."

"To date..." Shego, sarcastic tone...

Hey, gotta keep in practice...At Drakken's frown...

Besides...I know he likes it.  Keeps him on his Evil toes...

"Kim Possible successfully cloned to generate...Our Kimmy...Kimberly...Potential...Drakken...!"

Large image of Potential projected on lair hall wall...Blowing on nails, languidly beaming smile...

Sigh, pleased looks among the seated henchthugs, human...Our Kimmy...

Synthodroids present...Eh, not that impressed...Being there, creation of that.  A clone's a clone, human or no. Besides, can a human clone dissolve biodegradably in seconds?  I think not...

Oh, I can't even pretend to be sarcastic on this one...Shego sighed.  Our lil' Kimmy...

"Kim Possible captured, in part thanks to Kimberly Potential Drakken's complete and intimate knowledge of her counterpart...!"

No need to show that slide, Barclay...Drakken hissed.

Bit disturbing...The guys get the point...

Still kinda nervous on that one...Shego glanced at the sealed freezer tank at the far wall next to Drakken's beloved organ.  But she is ok...Though I won't rest easy till we have her out and electroshocked into joining our little family...

"And now...The final destruction of Kim Possible, suuuuper heroine.  By turning her to Evil, in fact to our ally...The ultimate irony, the supreme triumph!" dramatic wave, wringing of hands in triumph...

Slide of Potential in cheerleader outfit, hoisting the new won trophy as she led her somewhat reluctant squad around the stadium...

Applause from the henchthugs...Yay, Kimmy!

Hubris, Drew...Hubris...Shego sighed.

"Of course, it'll be our Kimmy masquerading..." Drakken noted. "But she is Kim Possible's darker side...All those pesky, nasty bits held buried by the good in her...Unleashed at last to...!"

"Call from Kimmy!" Shego, excitedly at the insistent buzzing from Drakken's pocket...

"Oh, sorry..."

"Drew, answer it!  You can finish the presentation rant later..."

"Kimberly?..." Drakken had pulled phone, slight frown to Shego...

"Dad?!...Did you guys see me at the semifinals?!  I saw some of the droids in the crowd..." eager tone...

"We did, dear...We did..."

"You were wonderful, Kimmy!" Shego called.

"Yes, indeed..." Drakken agreed. "We all were so proud, Kimberly..."

"Best of all I po'd everyone on the squad and then quit flat..." Potential, happily. "Get this, dad...I even walked off with the trophy cup at the end..." chuckle. "You shoulda seen their faces...Jaws on the floor...Even my ole pal Monique thinks I've gotten full of myself..."