"Kim Potential..." Part XLV...

Kim Potential...

Summary: A desperate Dr. Drakken has sensibly reviewed his Files of Past Plots to find the most effective weapon yet used on KP and improve it with unexpected results. Ron and company find they have a new partner.

Disclaimer: No infringement intended.

Part XLV...

Middleton High...

"So, sorry we're late today..." Potential, warm smile... "But I hope the note covers everything..."

Hmmn...Frown as Mr. Barkin, the day's substitute principal, scanned note with careful eye. Ron looking nervous...

Would be the day he subs as principal...

"Signed by the UN Secretary General, the Vice-President of the United States, and the Dalai Lama...?"

"Well..." Potential, her most innocent and winning Possible expression... "We did have to take most of yesterday...I thought we should make sure we had a proper excuse note for being late this morning. And to explain all the troops and surveillance copters and drones hanging round today."

"World endangered, absolute necessity, eh?" Barkin, shaking head.

"And you included in this, Stoppable?" grim look...

"Ron is essential, Mr. Barkin. The Dalai Lama stresses that in his part, there..." Potential pointed.

"I see...Too bad this 'essentiality' doesn't translate to your performance here, Stoppable. Very well, get to class..."

"Thanks, Mr. B." Ron, eagerly...

Uh... "Mr. Barkin..." to Barkin's grimly narrow look...

"Possible...A moment..." Barkin, as the two turned to leave.

Hmmn...? Potential turned back, a bit nervous...

Trouble? Or are my alluring charms, heightened by my enhanced Evil nature, having their effect...?

"And you, Stoppable...See me after your last class." Glare...

"Ok if it's after tuba practice, sir?" Slight quail...

"Naturally...The arts have their place. I'll be waiting." Icy stare.

"Yes, sir."

"Possible?" Barkin indicated a chair.

"Sir?" nervous stare...

On the one hand, any opportunity for Evil exploitation of my charms to seize power...It's kinda my nature...

On the other...I got a boyfriend...And my dad and EStM would freak if I got into any trouble with a teacher...

"It seems..." Barkin glanced out the principal's office window to watch several helicopters passing over... "There's more going on than usual in your extracurricular activities. As Acting Principal for the next two days, I have to ask if there's any real threat to the student body."

Oh...

Hmmn...So, my charms aren't quite as alluring as I thought...

Well, nice that Mr. Barkin can be trusted...More or less...Until I choose to ramp up to my full Evil voltage.

Though God, Dad would freak...And Mom...er, EStM, would be pretty disappointed...

And come to think of it, it was kinda uncomfortable with that creepy old millionaire even though things didn't go anywhere before I blackmailed him with those photos.