"Kim Potential..." Part LX...

Kim Potential...

Summary: A desperate Dr. Drakken has sensibly reviewed his Files of Past Plots to find the most effective weapon yet used on KP and improve it with unexpected results. Ron and company find they have a new partner.

Disclaimer: No infringement intended.

Part LX...

"All our scout craft report the area is clear...No signs of observation." The Dementor henchthug commander noted to the seated Dementor, Lindendon, and Avairius.

"Good...Good..." Dementor, a bit uncertain. Still perplexed by the wedding plans...

"And Dr. Drakken reports he's ready to set down on the grounds...Shall we follow him in?"

"By all means...If Professor?" Lindendon, politely.

"Certainly..."

Grounds of the Drakken lair, where Drakken's and Bortel's crafts had just landed.

"Well...Here we go..." Drakken noted.

"Yep." Shego, test firing a bit of plasma...

"It was lovely, Sheila...I mean, just now..."

"Yep." She looked out the window.

"Thanks."

"Yep."

He nodded at her sudden stare.

"Sorry...You know me, an old softie..." pausing at the hatch.

"Don't kill me before she does, ok?" harsh tone... "I think I've already said all I wanted to, 'just now'." Sigh... "Except..."

He eyed her...

"You're a pathetic excuse for a world-conquering madman..." she frowned.

Wide smile... "Thank you, my love." He beamed, stepping out. She following right after.

"Doctor..." Lindendon greeted him, Avairius and Dementor beside him. "All seems secure, shall we?"

"If you'd follow me...Gentlemen...And?" Drakken looked...

"Oh, yes...Bring Ms. Possible and her friend." Nod to henchthug. "The boy is well recovered from his incident. I've no doubt he'll find the demonstration as fascinating as we do..." Lindendon smiled. "Naturally we'll maintain your little fiction..." quickly, nodding to Shego's look.

"Fine." Drakken agreed. Waving to an emerging guard, a synthodroid. "Quite all right 323, these are guests..." he offered his hand which the droid took in its for a moment.

"DNA analysis confirmed...Welcome home, sir." The droid, in female form, modeled on Sally but taller and more muscular, with red hair rather than brown and green eyes rather than blue, smiled at him. "Ma'am" "she" nodded to Shego.

"Is everything ready?" Drakken asked.

"All as you requested, sir." 323 nodded.

"And here are our guests of honor...Ms. Possible, Mr. Stoppable. Welcome." Lindendon turned to the emerging duo, handcuffed to each other and henchthug Wendy. Two more henchthugs backing her up.

"Yes, Kim Possible." Drakken, putting on his best megalomanic voice... "How nice to see you once again...Welcome to the House of Drakken...!"

"What? No lightning with that?" Potential, sarcastically.

Ron, barely repressing a smile...

"There'll be fireworks soon enough, young lady." Drakken, arch tone. "Come, lets all head in and let me show you all some Drakken Family hospitality." Leer.