56.

"What will James say?" Remus said, leaning against the poster of Sirius' bed.

Sirius stirred and woke up to Peter giggling and Remus staring down at him and Juli. Smiling, he gently removed his hand from her waist and sat up. "Why would he say anything?"

"Because, my dearest Padfoot," Remus said coolly, "His sister is in your bed."

Sirius' eyes widened as he saw Peter approaching James' bed and poked him.

James groaned and turned the other way.

"Wormtail... don't." Sirius warned.

Peter just winked and bent down to whisper something in James' ear.

For a few seconds, James didn't react and kept on sleeping. Sirius exhaled in relief and laid back down, closing his eyes.

"So Moony -" He said, opening his eyes after some time. But he paused suddenly when he saw James' face over his, a deadly smile on his face.

"Morning mate." James greeted calmly.

"Uh, hi..." Sirius gulped. "Before you say anything, let me tell you. Nothing happened."

James narrowed his eyes. "Nothing?"

"I mean..." Juli responded sleepily. "There was some cuddling and kissing, obviously, but that's it."

Sirius feigned a smile and pushing James slightly to the side, stood up. "Well, there's that..." He said, running out the door with James on his feet.

"Guys." Juli muttered as she buried her face in the pillow and slept again.

* * * * *

"Sirius, I know this will help but..." Juli said nervously as they walked hand in hand towards Dumbledore's office.

He paused to look at her, making sure that she wanted to tell Dumbledore.

She took a deep breath and gripped his hand tighter. "Let's do it."

"You are adorable when you're nervous." He laughed.

"Oh ha ha ha."

"Were you looking for me, perhaps, Mr. Black, Ms. Potter?"

They turned and nodded at Dumbledore, quickly leaving each other's hands. He was looking at them with a kind smile.

"This way then, please." He said.

"Professor Dumbledore," Sirius started as they walked towards the Headmaster's study. "Juliette had a dream about You-Know-Who and I think it could mean something. It included my brother and Mulciber, too." He felt Juli's hand reach for his and let her hold it.

When Juli finished telling her dream, skipping the part about Regulus touching her, they were seated in the study.

Dumbledore had not interrupted her even once and Sirius kept rubbing the back of her palm soothingly. "I am hoping that it was a trick of my subconscious but I didn't want to take any chance. This is a war we have to win and I want to help as much as possible." She finished.

"I am glad you told me, Ms. Potter." He said. "Is there any association you might have with a barn? Or maybe your family does? What about you Mr. Black?"

They both looked at each other in confusion and shook their heads.

He sat back in his chair, thinking deeply for a second. "Mr. Black, would you mind if I have a word with her alone?"

Juli looked at Sirius and nodded gently, with a smile. He awkwardly got up and left. "I'll wait outside."

When he was out the room, Dumbledore started, "You've had a rocky past with Mr. Mulciber. Is that correct? I apologise for bringing it up."

Juli's heartbeat fastened but she nodded stiffly.

"If you have noticed, the Ministry is trying to catch the dark eaters but they are all loyal to Voldemort and experts in magic, so it has been quite difficult."

Juli shuddered at his name but nodded again, waiting for him to go on.

"I hope that you know how much of a threat the wizarding world is and to save it, I might need your help. This is not a compulsion, of course and you can refuse -"

"I want to help, Sir." She was shocked at how confident she sounded. "My friends and family are a part of this world and You-Know-Who threatens them. I don't want that to happen. I'll help in any way I can."

The twinkle in Dumbledore's eyes returned. "I appreciate your enthusiasm, Ms. Potter. But the task which I require you to do is risky and if exposed, might danger your life."

Juli's determination didn't waiver. "If this is as important as you make it sound, Sir, then I want to do it. If not, the life of my loved ones and every one will be in danger. This is for the greater good and worth my life."

The Headmaster smiled at her. "I want you to know that this will be confidential. Neither your close ones nor the Ministry will know about it. Once you say yes and get involved, there is no going back."

The thought of lying to everyone worried her but she knew it had to be done. "I understand, Sir."

"This will require you to make a lot of sacrifices. I want you to think about it and answer me later. " He said.

"I will make the sacrifices, Sir. I don't need time. I am sure."

Dumbledore moved forward in his chair and placed his hands on the desk. "Those sacrifices include your friends and family. Your brother, parents and every single one of your friends. So I ask you again, Ms. Potter, what are you willing to do?"