86.

"I was told you were having problems with magic

"I was told you were having problems with magic." He said.

She didn't know how to respond and was too in pain to think.

"Speak up." He ordered, suddenly standing up and moving towards him.

"I - I will learn, my Lord." She whimpered.

"I am sure you will. You need not go to Hogwarts anymore. You will stay here and learn from me instead of that old fool. You will be taught the ways of a pure blood wife and accompany Mulciber in all his endeavours."

Juli almost let out a cry at his words. This was pointless. She wanted to go back. To Sirius, to her friends. This mission seemed like a mistake.

"I hope for your sake that I have made myself clear." He said and without wasting another moment, walked away.

Mulciber pulled her up to her feet roughly. She hadn't even realized she was thrown into a room until the door slammed shut.

She looked around and noticed that this was not the same placeas before. She knew it was foolish, but she searched for her wand. She didn't find it at all.

There was no way to contact others and no way to leave. She didn't even know where she was. She let out a sob.

She still felt tired. The room was equipped with a bed and the moment she laid down, she fell into another deep slumber. Or she might have passed out again. She didn't know.

* * * * *

When she woke up again, Mulciber was standing by the window.

"What is this place?" She asked groggily.

"Can't tell you." He said. "Do you know how long you have been out? I wanted to wake you up. Wanted to do things which would make you forget all about that disgraced Black but the Dark Lord had ordered to let you be."

Sirius' mention broke her heart and Mulciber's intentions disgusted her. "How long was I asleep?"

"You were not sleeping, honey. You passed out. A weakling." He then pretended to think for a moment. "For 3 days."

Her first thought was how worried everyone must have been for here. Especially James and Sirius. And her parents.

She missed them and cried out, her heart breaking. She just wanted to go back home.

Sirius' POV

It had been a week! A whole bloody week. The teachers had asked them to concentrate on NEWTs and let the adults handle finding her.

They weren't doing anything. They didn't even have a trace of where Mulciber had disapparated. And Sirius. Was. Angry.

It was not his normal, shout-at-you-stomp-around kind of anger. It was the suffer-in-silence-cry-at-night kind of anger.

He could have saved her. He should have saved her. He had failed her and her family. They had taken him in, treated him better than their own blood and this is how he had repaid them. By letting their daughter get taken away.

He had to get her back. And he would.

He was sitting in the Great Hall during lunch, not touching his food when McGonagall asked Lily to accompany her.

Everyone's face lost all remaining colour. This had been normal now. Once every few days, a student would be called to the head of house's office to give them the news of death of someone close.

Lily's eyes moistened and she looked at James for help.

"I'll come along," he said, getting up.

McGonagall didn't object and asked them to follow her. Sirius squeezed Lily's hand once before she left.

"Moony I don't know how much more of this I can take," he sighed sadly. Not a second went by when Sirius didn't worry about Juliette and now Lily was about to receive some news. No one knew how they would handle it.

"Has she made any contact at all?" Remus asked.

He shook his head in reply and after thinking for a moment, walked out of the Great Hall.

He didn't know if she was safe. He didn't even know if she was conscious yet. She was blacked out due to pain and all thanks to his parents, he knew how that felt.

He wondered if she knew how long it had been. This had been the most difficult week of his entire life.

He didn't even know if she was alive but that was the one question he was not ready to ask himself. Or anyone else for that matter. He just wanted her back.

So he once again turned to the only person he thought could help. Regulus.