4.

"Riddikulus!" the class repeated along with the hand movement

While the third years were not big fans of the professor, the Defense Against the Dark Arts class always turned out to be interesting. 

Juli was the first in line, standing in front of the cupboard which shook violently every once in a while.

"Ready?" The professor asked.

She shook her head no, tightening her grip on her wand. But she knew the professor wouldn't listen anyway.

The door flew open and instantly took the form of another Juliette with her black, wavy hair. She had a book in her hand and sat down against something and began to read. No explosion happened. There were no jumpscares.

No one understood what was happening. No one except Juliette. Taking a deep breath, she pointed her wand at the boggart.

"Riddikulus!"

Boggart-Juli suddenly turned into a clown, trying to balance the book on her head while hopping and failed miserably. The class burst into laughter but she quickly made her way to the back of the line, avoiding eye contacts with everyone.

"Wonder what my boggart will be," Peter whispered to Remus, trying to distract him from his aching bones and exhaustion, to which he only shrugged.

They had discovered his 'furry secret' not long ago but that didn't break their hearts any less seeing their best friend like this. In fact, their helplessness only made it worse for them.

Remus Lupin was the purest soul they had met with the most colorful vocabulary of curse words. He was intelligent, kind, compassionate and looked out for everyone. Even though he had become a prefect, he helped them find loopholes in the rules they could use for pranks. He was a gentle, sock folding, chocolate carrying wizard who deserved so much more than self loathing and the pain that came every month.

"We will have to wait to find out, Mr. Pettigrew!" Arkans Blotthead shouted, sending the boggart back into the cupboard. "For now, time up!"

No body knew how the professor had heard him but he had.

A collective groan was heard from the class. Everyone had been looking forward to see what their true fear was.

Everyone except Sirius. He knew what his was going to be. Walburga Black. Thankfully, no one would see the boggart materializing into her and screeching at the top of her voice disgrace to the Black name, coward, traitor...

The scraping of the chairs brought him back into the reality and he let out a shaky breath.

Not in the mood for lunch, Sirius found himself walking towards the Black Lake with hands in his pocket to keep his hands warm. Something about the Hogwarts' grounds just calmed his mind. Maybe it was the fact that he didn't have to be alert all the time and walk on eggshells.