2.

"SIRIUS FREAKING BLACK!" Juli roared as she marched in the common room, shivering and drenched in snow.

"Uh-oh," Sirius whispered, getting up from his seat, and taking steps back.

"What happened now?" Lily asked, not bothering to look away from the chess board.

"I might have initiated a snow ball fight and then ran away," he said, scared but proud of the idea.

Before he could add anything else, snowballs rained on him, quite literally and he shrieked. Loudly.

It did not take more than 4 snowballs for him to get completely drenched. That didn't stop the snow and he ran around the common room, trying to escape them.

At one point, he tried to hide behind Remus as Juli laughed loudly. The moment he tried to get close to the fire, the snow only intensified, ruining everything around him.

"Sirius!" Remus shouted as he came near him for the third time, ruining his book.

James cheered and everyone else in the common room was now paying attention to him.

That is why it came as a shock to everyone when McGonagall, whom they didn't even see entering, stopped the snow with one flick of her wand.

"This is ENOUGH!" She shouted, as everyone froze. "Can't get some peace even during break. Should ask to go home during Christmas." She shook her head.

Juli didn't miss how Sirius tensed at those words. Christmas at Grimmauld was... dark, to say the least.

"Ms. Potter" she turned to her. "Detention."

"But professor, it's the break!"

"I don't care if it's the break. You should have thought that before ruining the peace of the common room." She sighed. "You too, Mr. Black."

"But, Minnie! We have dinner soon! And I am hungry due to all the snow!" Sirius tried to argue.

"You have 5 minutes, both of you." She said sternly, looking at Sirius and Juli. "I want you in dry clothes in my office."

They huffed at each other and accepting their fate, went to their dorms.

"You are going to regret that, Minnie, and you know it" Remus said, without looking up from his book.

Mcgonagall pretended she had not heard him, but she knew he was right.

⭐🌊

"If you wouldn't have left me in the snow and played fair, we wouldn't be here!" Juli whisper shouted, stomping on Sirius' foot.

"Ow!" He shrieked, but closed his mouth when Professor glared at him. "If you weren't hungry for revenge, I wouldn't be hungry for food right now!"

"Is this the way you talk to someone after covering them in snow?! IN DECEMBER!" She asked loudly.

"Children, please." McGonagall sighed.

After a few minutes of silence, Juli was hit with a crumpled ball of parchment and looked up to see Sirius looking at her.

She raised her eyebrows and he grinned widely.

"You will never believe who asked me out yesterday!"

Juli stifled a laughter and moved her chair closer to his, all their argument forgotten.

"We have been to Hogsmeade only once and look at you!" She nudged him with her elbow. "Who is the unlucky one?"

"Alya Hedge," he smirked.

"Noooooooooooo..."

"Yes."

"No way."

"Yes."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"I don't believe you," she shook her head. Alya had been making heart eyes at him ever since they had first talked but never managed to actually ask him out.

"Well, you better blondie." He smirked.

"Meh," she shrugged. "Her loss."

"Hey! She is lucky that I agreed."

Juli snorted. "Anyone who will go out with you is very extremely supremely majestically royally really - "

"Juliette..."

"Unlucky."

"Oh, please!" He hit her lightly. "I am Sirius Black. If anything, she is the personification of lucky."

"Oh, no, no," she laughed. "You have it all wrong. She would act -"

"Okay, that's it!" McGonagall said suddenly. "Out! Both of you!"

They didn't waste a moment getting up and running out of her office towards the Great Hall, laughing loudly.

"You have no idea how hungry I am," he said, slinging an arm around her shoulder. "Everyone must have already started."

"It will get worse tomorrow" she grinned.

"And why is that?"

"Because we have a rematch tomorrow. A fair one. And we are playing teams."

Sirius moved in front of her and bowed, holding his hand out. "Well, Ms. Potter, it would be my honour to beat you at a snowball fight."

She curtsied and took his hand. "The pleasure, Mr. Black, will be indeed mine to watch you fail."

They chuckled and started walking.

"Dibbs on Remus!" Juli said.

"He is not an object!" Sirius exclaimed. "But if you want to do it that way, let's pick names!"

"No."

"First one to reach the Hall gets him?"

"You have a deal," she said, smirking. "Get prepared to lose."

"In your dreams, smarty. On 3?"

She nodded. "1..."

"2..."

They both ran on 2, not bothering to wait for 3. The corridor was filled with the loud echoes of the word cheater, both of them wanting Remus on their team.

Juli claimed she reached first but Sirius disagreed.

Sadly for them, Remus chose not to participate because honestly? Who even has the energy to be around the two of you bickering anymore?