3.

It had been a month since the September of 1971 and the group of 4 boys, with a little help from Juli had managed to pull off 3 successful pranks every day. Except on the weekends. They pulled 5 successful pranks, then. They barely escaped detention from Mcgonagall, but when she did catch them, Juli always managed to escape or act innocent.

This puzzled the boys greatly.

"How do you managed to do it? EVERYTIME. You haven't been in detention once. Not ONCE!" Peter asked, impressed.

"Unlike you all," she blushed, "I don't like the attention which comes with the pranks" and looked at Sirius and James knowingly.

Remus laughed and patted her on the back. "Way to go, Little Potter"

"Hey! How many times do I need to tell you? 3 HOURS!" Remus ignored her glaring look and joined the other two boys. Remus seemed....sick.

Peter and Juli were left behind and decided to go to the common room.

"You really need to tell me how you do that"

"I already said, I just avoid the attention. Besides, I complete my homework on time and all the teachers love me." She shrugged

"Nerd"

Butterflies fluttered in her stomach.

How can someone be so cute!

"Oh, puh-lease" she replied with emphasis "you are just jealous."

Reaching the common room, Juli met Lily.

"Hey, Lils. What are you upto?"

"This homework Professor Slughorn gave us." she sighed

"I'll grab mine, too. Let me just go upstairs and get it."

The girls spent the entire evening finishing their homework.

At dinner, they walked into the Great Hall with tired, but satisfied smiles.

Plopping down next to James, she asked, "What's new?"

"Oh, nothing. Remus went home because his mom was sick. Also, we are waiting for Sirius to notice that his hair is red." He told her glancing at Sirius.

"Uh, James?"

"Uh, yes, Juli?" he said in the same tone, mockingly.

"It's your hair that is red."

James glared angrily at Sirius who looked scared.

"SIRIUS ORION BLACK. What did you do?"

"Just showing Gryffindor pride, Potter" Sirius replied

Sirius got up before James could say 'red' and ran for his life with James on his heels. The entire Gryffindor table got into fits of laughter watching the two. Juli could have sworn she saw Dumbledore laugh, too.

Peter looks cute while laughing too.

Bringing her attention back to the conversation, she laughed and joked around with everyone as Dorcas complained about the moving stairs.

The next day was a Sunday but with all their homework done, Lily and Juli spent the entire day roaming around the castle, exploring.

They were highly amused when Sirius threw away his quill with frustration for dramatic effect. Marlene was not doing better, either. She too just grabbed her books and went back to their dormitory.

Lily nudged Juli when Peter walked in with James.

I should talk to him. What do I say? He likes gobstones. Maybe exploding cards, too.

"Hey Peter. Do you wanna play exploding gobstones?" Her face went red with embarrassment as Lily face palmed.

James gave her a 'what' look as Peter smiled. "Sure Juli"

They spent an entire afternoon playing exploding cards and gobstones while the others fussed over homework.

* * * *

A stumbling Remus walked into the great hall during dinner. All eyes fell on him as he seated himself between Sirius and Juli.

"Doing alright?" Sirius asked looking at him.

"Yeah yeah" he replied softly.

"You look like you are in pain, Remus" Lily added, her voice full of concern.

Remus was the only one Lily was nice to. He was much more calm than the other 3 boys.

"Just tired"

No one was convinced but chose to let it go.

* * * * *

Christmas came around sooner anyone expected. With a lot of homework everyday, time passed quicker than usual. Remus kept going home for one reason or another but everyone knew better than to press the topic. None of them were to stay at Hogwarts.

"I think you all should be done with your homework before the holidays start" Juli addressed everyone scattered around the common room. Sirius and James were in the corner talking in hushed voices. Marlene and Remus were reading a Muggle book. Alice and Frank were chatting about the Quidditch world cup and Peter seemed to be dozing off on the chair.

"Forget it. Doesn't look like they want a stress free holiday" Lily sighed dragging Juli upstairs to pack.

The train pulled into the station and everyone got off saying their goodbyes.

"I'll write to you!" Juli said pulling Lily into a hug.

"Me too. Merry Christmas!" replied Lily.

"So, uh, merry bye Peter...oh, uh, I mean, good bye and Merry Christmas"

Why is it always so difficult with him?

"To you, too, Potter"

Pulling Sirius to the side, James whispered, "Come to my place if things get bad, okay?"

Juli didn't know what was going on but smiled kindly at Sirius.

He nodded and left to find his parents.

"Well, that's that" James said, pulling his sister into a side hug and walking towards their parents.

"Mum! Dad!" Juli said hugging them tightly in turn.

"Did you have a good time, dears?" Euphemia asked sweetly.

"Wait till we tell you about all we did" James exclaimed.

"His friends and him got seven detentions in the first month, mum. SEVEN!" Juli squealed.

Euphemia shook her head while Fleamont looked proud and patted his son's back.

"Well, we are the prank kings after all, Juli."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Authors note: Yes, I know this is slow and just a filler chapter but I will probably skip the second and the third year. I dont know for sure. I am not decided.