2.

Lily groaned as Juli pulled opened the curtains and jumped around excitedly. "Wake up girls! It is our first day!"

Everyone but Marlene stirred and got up.
Marlene was sleeping as if she didn't know what was going on around her.

Smirking slightly, Juli went into the bathroom and came back in a few seconds. Marlene woke up with a start as Juli splashed water on her face.

The room broke into laughter at the girl's antics and Marlenes's annoyance. She shook her head and got out of bed.

Juli was the most energetic and got ready before everyone else. She put on her robes, took her wand and ran towards the boys dormitory.

"JAMES?"

"JAMIE?"

"JAMES POTTER COME OUT"

With a smile as large as Juli's, James opened the door and high fived her. "Its happening! We are at Hogwarts and are about to have our first breakfast!" he said, enthusiastically.

Juli nodded in agreement and they walked down the stairs.

"I dont know how people are still not dressed up for the day!"

"Right? It took me 20 minutes to wake Sirius up."

They both looked at each other and burst into a loud laughter.

Reaching into the Great Hall, they sat opposite to each other and helped themselves to breakfast. They were joined by their dorm mates. It soon turned into a very chatty breakfast as the 10 of them joked around and talked to each other.

Lily was not even sparing a glance at James, let alone talking, Juli noticed. It seemed as though she was still upset with him for the previous days incident. Juli chose to ignore it.

She will get over it soon.

Boy, was she wrong.

Professor McGonagall came around and handed them their timetables.

"Looks like we all have the same classes." Remus said happily after comparing timetables.

"But we have Charms with Slytherin," James groaned as Lily shot him a death glare. Sirius, too, had a look of disgust on his face.

Even though they grew up together, Juli didn't share James' view of the houses.

After a few moments, they all left the Hall to go to their first class.

"Our first Charms class" Juli squealed excitedly. Lily laughed at her and continued walking towards the Charms class.

She went on to sit with Severus and a collective groan was heard from Sirius and James.

"What does she even see in the greasy haired Sinvellus, anyway?" Sirius asked.

"Dunno, mate. It is not our concern, is it?"

"But it also does not mean that the dungbombs I have should go waste"

James gave him a knowing look and Sirius smirked. Peter was listening intently and Remus just rolled his eyes.

Professor Flitwick was standing on a pile of books and teaching them how to make a feather fly.

Peter seems kinda cute. Wonder if he'll ever talk to me.

Snap out of it, Juli! She reminded herself and went back to taking notes on levitation.

"Ask Remus, he will know" she heard Peter say.

James whispered to Remus, "Say, Remus, what would be the spell to light something on fire?"

Sirius leaned in to listen as Remus gave the 3 of them a quizzical look.

"We are just curious." Sirius added.

"Incendio" he replied coolly.

After a few seconds, shrieks were heard from the other side of the room.

James, Sirius and Peter snickered and went back to pretending to work. Even Remus couldnt help but laugh.

Juli looked over to see that Snapes feather had turned to dust. He was on the verge of tears and Lily seemed furious. She looked at James. Let us just say that if looks could kill, James would have been dead by now.

Not even wasting a second after the class ended, Lily took Snape's hand and dragged him out of the class.

"What is wrong with you?" Julie exclaimed as soon as they exited the classroom.

"We just had a bit of harmless fun, Potter" Sirius told her lightly and shrugged.

"Juli!" James said turning to his sister, "time for our first second class!"

Juli gave a smile which reached her eyes.

"Will you say that for every class we have for the rest of the day?" Remus asked exasperatedly.

James simply laughed and nodded.

* * * * *

Flying lessons were the most fun. Everyone was entertained as James and Juli argued about whose broom rose first into their hand.

They had a great first day with the best meals and almost no homework. Life seemed good at Hogwarts.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's note: Yes, Peter because he was their friend, too. What he did was wrong but they were as close as they could be up until the 7th year, I believe. It will change of course ;)

Let me know what y'all think!