50.

Sirius pulled Juliette into him closer as they walked towards Hogsmeade hand in hand

Sirius pulled Juliette into him closer as they walked towards Hogsmeade hand in hand. The path was almost empty except for James and Allison who were right behind laughing loudly and a few kids who were way ahead of them.

Juli turned around and catching James' eye, smiled at him. He returned it enthusiastically and swung Allison's arm like a little kid.

"Look how happy he looks." Juli said excitedly to Sirius.

"Sure."

She frowned at him. "He does not need to be with Lily to be happy. The sooner you get that, the better."

Sirius didn't reply and kept walking, his fingers still laced with Juli's.

She shook her head and kept walking, too, deciding to drop the subject. "Remus said he is hanging out with Wormy at Three Broomsticks. We can go there." She suggested.

"But then how will I get to be with you alone?" He smirked.

"Or we can take a little detour?"

Sirius grinned and pulled her away, opposite from the direction of Hogsmeade. She giggled and followed his steps, waving a small good bye to James.

"I love fall." She sighed, looking around her. The leaves on the ground making patterns of beautiful colours.

Sirius gazed at her lovingly. The autumn  breeze was making her hair ruffle and she slightly shivered, which gave him a chance to pull her even closer.

"And I love you, Julliete." He whispered.

Her eyes widened as she turned around to face him. A smile made it's way and she kissed him. "I love you Sirius." She leaned fowards and put her forehead against his.

Sirius laced their fingers together and lifted her off the ground. She threw her arms around him and wrapped her legs around his waist.

They stayed there with each other, finding comfort in each other's presence and warmth.

Juli never wanted to leave. The world could pass by her and she couldn't have cared, as long as she was in Sirius' arms.

"We should probably go." Juli said in the faintest of voices after some time. If Sirius' attention would not have been on her, he would not have heard.

"We probably should."

Sirius very reluctantly put her down and she sighed, but instantly buried her head in Sirius' side as they walked towards Hogsmeade.

They saw Peter and Remus coming out from Honeydukes, their hands full with sweets and Remus already munching on one.

They joined them as Peter offered them Licorice wand.

"Where do you want to go?" Sirius asked.

"We can go to Three Broomsticks'. Some butterbeer would be nice." Peter said.

They nodded and walked towards the door.

"I got you a chocolate frog." Remus smiled and handed Juli the chocolate. She took it and tore the box open with childish excitement.

Sirius just shook his head fondly and opened the door for everyone to walk through. Juli quickly pecked him on the cheek and muttered a 'thank you' before walking in.

They saw James sitting on a booth with Allison, running a hand through his hair, but he seemed nervous.

It was then that Juli's eyes fell on Lily, who was standing by their table. She was laughing and talking to Allison, who looked awkward.

Juli walked over to them and pushing James towards the side, sat down beside him.

"Hey!" James protested but his eyes said thank you.

She smiled at him and faced Allison. "My brother troubling you much?" She laughed.

"Oh, no, no." Allison said. "He is very sweet and charming."

"Are you sure you are talking about the same James Potter we know?" Lily intervened.

Before Juli could retort, others reached them and Sirius put an arm around Lily. "She has a point."

Juli glared at Sirius subtly and no one but James caught that. He nudged her gently. She shook her head and smiled reassuringly.

"Lils we were looking for you! I didn't know you were here." Juli said suddenly.

"We were?" Sirius asked.

Juli kicked him from the side as he winced. "Ow - yeah, yeah we were."

"Well," Lily said, "Weren't you the one who told me that James would be here and I should talk to him?"

"Sirius?" Juli said.

He looked at his feet, the ceiling, the table, anywhere but at her.

"You did the thing I asked you not to. How difficult is it for you to not interferre?" She shouted.

"Okay, whatever this is, we're taking it outside." James said as he stood up. Juli followed his actions and James dragged her outside, with everyone on their heels.

"I think I was very clear about this. Don't you think so, Remus?"

Remus didn't dare meet her eyes. "Er - technically, we didn't talk to James."

"Oh right!" Juli exclaimed. "My bad. I asked you to not talk to James so you smarties talked to Lily and crashed their date. Is that how low you have fallen?" She felt angry at Sirius and Remus. "And Lils, how could you even agree to this ridiculous idea?"

Allison looked between Lily and James sadly. "I should probably leave. I'll see you at the castle James." She turned around and left.

James' eyes darted between his friends and Allison walking away and he took a deep breath, thinking for a moment. "I'll see you later." He said and ran after her.

"I - I didn't thinks about it that way." Lily sighed.

Juli's eyes didn't soften but she understood. They all stood in silence, thinking of what to say. They knew she was angry and keeping their mouth shut was the best idea.

"Juli," Lily said. "Does that mean you had a problem with me and James together?"

Juli snapped her head up at her words, anger surging through her but she tried to keep it out of her voice. "Of course not. All I want is James to be happy and you have been turning him down for 5 years. I couldn't see him hurt so when he finally asked someone out, I asked the boys to not interferre." She glared daggers at Sirius and Remus.

"But they only had our best interests at heart." Lily argued. "Why would you stop them. And we would have been happy together."

This was the point at which Juli's anger snapped. "Happy? You want happy Lils? You should have had the balls to say that to James instead of crashing his date! The one time he tries to move on and you pull this off!"

"You should be glad for me." Lily said in the same tone as Juli's. "You should be supporting your best friend when she is trying to be with someone she likes!"

Sirius, Remus and Peter backed away in fear. They had never seen the girls fight like this. Small arguements about silly things? Sure. But they were fighting. And they were furious.

"I would have been if you would have done this the right away." Juli turned to leave but before walking away, she added, "I cannot allow James to get hurt. My brother has looked out for me all his life and now when he is gullible, I will do the same. So back off. And for Merlin's sake, if this is what you really think, then don't go around calling me your best friend."