6.

Summer at the Potter Manor was fun and lively. The Twins had passed with flying colours. Owls flew in day and night delivering letters.

"Dear James,

How have you been? Things at home are not better but I have mostly been keeping to myself in my room. Mother and Father were impressed with my results but not with the 'company' I keep. Who cares anyway, eh?

I miss you all and Hogwarts. Give my love to the Euphemia and Fleamont and tell Juli I'll see her soon at school.

Sirius."

~~~

"Dear Sirius,

I wish you could come here and stay with us until September 1st. Is that possible? I will ask Remus and Peter, too. Juli would be beyond happy.

I miss you and Hogwarts, too. Mum and Dad can't wait to meet you again. Juli said that she would get in touch with you soon. Have you talked to Remus? Do you know how he has been? He won't tell me anything.

Do you want to go shopping for books in the Alley together? Let me know soon.

James."

~~~

"Dear Sirius,

I hope the situation at your home improves. James is going nuts here without you (he does not agree but it is the truth). It would be really nice to have you over again. Did you hear something from Remus? I have a plan on how to confront him.

Let us know if you are coming over. Mum and Dad would be thrilled.

See you at Diagon Alley?

With love,

Juli."

~~~

"Dear Juli,

It was pleasant hearing from you. Tell James that all Remus had mentioned that his mother was sick. I am sure whatever you have planned will work while talking to Remus.

I don't think I will be able to come over this summer. My younger brother, Regulas is coming to Hogwarts this year. I am excited for him and going to Diagon Alley with him and my parents.

Something about a Black not being seen with you and all that rubbish.

I will see you directly at school.

Missing you all,

Sirius."

~~~

"Dear Lils,

I miss you more and more everyday. How have you been? Hope your sister is not being mean to you again. If she is, you can always threaten to jinx her. She does not know that we can't do magic outside of Hogwarts, does she?

Do you want to go shopping together? James has asked Sirius, Remus and Peter. I have asked Alice, Marlene and Dorcas, too. They'll meet us in the Alley on the 29th at 10. Mum says that you can come and stay over for a few days. Please please please say yes.

All my love,

Juli."

~~~

"Dear Remus,

How are you? And your mum? Please let us know if we can do anything to help.