73.

"Juliette," Sirius said, voice shaking and barely above a whisper. "Are you sure? I don't want you to do this just because you are supposed to go away soon and no one knows what will happen next..." 

Juli smiled at him and gently shook her head. "No sweetheart, I want to do this because I know that I will come back to you. I have to. I have to come back to my Star."

Sirius face broke out into a grin as he nodded and she slipped the ring on to his finger. The moment she stood up, he pulled her into a kiss and hugged her, lifting her off the ground.

She heard James clear his throat. 

"Now you will have to tell them." Sirius said softly and chuckled. She groaned.

She slowly removed his arms from neck and faced James sheepishly. "So.... erm, hi."

"Hello." He replied, crossing his arm. 

"What's up?" She said, slowly moving behind Sirius.

"Padfoot." He warned. "Move."

Before he could, Juli ran out the Common Room, shouting "I love you Jamie!" with James hot on her heels.

* * * * *

"And mom and dad knew?" James said. "The entire time?"

"Well, yeah." 

The Marauders, Juli and Lily were in boys' dorm, listening patiently as Juli told them everything.

"Huh," James said, moving back into his seat. "This is unfair!" He exclaimed suddenly, leaping forward. "They didn't tell me. Why?"

Juli opened her mouth to reply but she was cut off by Sirius. "I know." He said clearing his throat. "Because it is too dangerous." His voice was high pitched and accent somewhat like Juli's.

"I don't talk like that!" She said, hitting him on the arm.

"I don't talk like that." He repeated.

"But you do." James laughed. 

Juli glared daggers at him and he did it back. "You can't be mad at me! I am mad at you for being secretive!" He cried. "And before you say anything, I want in. I am going to talk to Dumbledore. You all are free to join me."

"What do you mean you want in?" Peter asked. He sounded scared.

"The war. I want to fight it. It is our duty and I will stop at nothing to bring down You-Know-Who."

"You know what," Sirius said, putting an arm around Juli. "I am in too. Let's go talk to Dumbledore."

"Me, too." Lily said, catching everyone by surprise. "He is killing my people and I cannot let that happen. Not when I have the power to stop it." 

"Count me in, too." Remus nodded.

"Wormy?" Sirius asked, looking at him.

He thought for a moment. "Me - me too I guess."

So at 1:30 in the night, a group of six, brave Gryffindors made their way to the Headmaster's office to ask for their role in a battle.

"Licorice wand." Juli said at the entrance as the stone gargoyles moved.

"I was expecting you." Dumbledore said with the the smile that Juli hated. It was like he wanted them to fight the war for him.

"We want to help Juliette, Sir." Sirius said.

"I am afraid I can't let you do that, Mr. Black." He said calmly.

"But Sir," James protested. "We know it is risky and we are ready for it. We want to fight for what is right."

"And you said you were expecting us." Remus said. "Won't her mission be easier if we help Juli?"

"This is something which Ms. Potter alone has to do. I apologize."

"We want out part, Sir." Lily argued.

Dumbledore chuckled slightly, making Juli want to punch him in the face. This was not amusing at all to her.

"I always expected great things from you, Ms. Evans. You, too, Mr. Black." Juli again felt like she wanted to throw him down the window. "I was a bit surprised to know that you were aware of Ms. Potter's plans but none of you are the ones to follow the rules anyway."

Ms. Potter internally groaned. She knew her friends were putting themselves in danger but they wanted to help. She was doing the same thing, too.

"I hope that you all know the position you are in now that you know Ms. Potter's plans." He said.

"We do, Sir. We won't tell anyone. No matter what." Sirius replied.

"Good."

Juli knew that Dumbledore meant it. He didn't want their plan being exposed even if it meant that her friends had to go through literal torture. This angered her a lot but she couldn't do anything about it. She knew that Dumbledore's plans worked.

"I do have to tell you something." He said.

"What is it, Headmaster?" Remus asked, ready to go into battle in a second.

"It is about the Order of the Phoenix."