74.

"I wouldn't mind a secret society

"I wouldn't mind a secret society." James whispered excitedly to Sirius.

"Me neither. I can't stop thinking about it but keep it down, will you?" He replied, as they moved towards the Slytherin table where Juli was sitting.

"Juli," James said, sounding angry. "I need the cloak back."

"Don't have it." She shrugged.

"Stop lying, Potter. We know you do." Sirius said, drawing out his wand.

Juli rolled her eyes and standing up, took out her own wand. "Fine. Have it this way." She said. Just as she was about to point it at the boys, James yelled.

"Expelliarmus!"

She staggered back due to force and her wand flew out of her hand.

"Potter!" Juli heard Avery exclaim.

"You..." She snarled, moving towards her wand. She had just picked it up when she saw McGonagall walking towards them.

"This is ridiculous!" She shrieked. "One peaceful dinner was all we wanted! 20 points from Gryffindor."

"Professor..." Sirius protested.

"Ms. Potter, as if sitting on another table wasn't enough, you are doing this now! All 3 of you, my office. Now."

"But Professor -" James tried to say.

"NOW, Mr. Potter."

James huffed and started walking towards McGonagall's office, with Sirius and Juli on either sides, followed by McGonagall.

"You think they knew?" Sirius whispered.

"Nah, we did good." James smirked and subtly high fived Juli.

Once they were out of the Great Hall and turned towards Professor's office, James slung an arm around Juli's shoulder, pulling her closer. "This is exhausting." He sighed. "Pretending that we are fighting and then staying up until everyone else is asleep just to talk."

"I thought Ms. Potter's personal dorm would be private enough." McGonagall said, shaking her head lightly.

"Not when Sirius is there." He said, glaring at Sirius.

"Anyway," Juli said, pushing open the door of the office. "A few more days, then we won't have to meet at all."

The boys' face fell at those words. They had only one more week and then she would leave, with no idea of what or who awaited her.

They glanced at each other worriedly but were crushed in arms as soon they entered the office.

"Mum!" James choked. "You're crushing us."

Mrs. Potter backed away, rolling her eyes. "Well excuse me for being excited to see my children."

Juli chuckled as Mr. Potter came forward and hugged them one by one. "Thank you for letting us use the office, Minerva." He said. "Good plan, by the way."