19.

"I'll say yes to Peter."

"What!" Lily, Remus and James exclaimed together.

"You clearly don't like being around him, why would you do that?" James asked. Remus nodded and Lily looked at her confused.

She paused to think for a moment. James would not react well if he got to know that she was doing it to get back at Sirius. She didn't know, too, that Sirius went to find Emily to get to her.

"If he says that he has feelings, might as well give him a chance." She replied. James narrowed his eyes as Remus' eyes grew wide in realisation.

"Both of you need to stop it." He said.

"What do you mean? I didn't even say anything." James argued.

"I am not talking about- never mind."

"Well, fine, whatever. Not that I am okay with this, but as long as it is Peter."

"As long as it is Peter, what does that even mean?" Lily asked him.

"Peter is better than a lot of guys I know." He said. "I would lose my mind if it would have been Sirius."

Juli's heart skipped a beat when she heard those words. She hadn't felt this away about anyone but Sirius and James was not okay with that. She would never admit this to anyone but she didn't want to go out with Peter. Seeing Sirius leave to meet the Emma girl broke her heart. She didn't want Sirius kissing someone else. The mere thought of it made her stomach churn.

"I'll meet you at the carriages, too." Lily said, getting up. They all nodded at her and she left. Juli put her head on James' lap and dozed off, thinking about what to say to Peter.

* * * * *

At the feast, Juli and Sirius sat away from each other and avoiding eye contact. Sirius' hair looked ruffled, as if someone had ran her hands through it. Juli had had enough.

She babbled, "Peter can we talk?". If she was being honest with herself, she was not sure what she was going to say. Sirius' head snapped up at her words.

"Yes, of course, Juliette." Peter replied. Anger surged through Sirius when he heard how Peter addressed her. He couldn't do anything but stare at his plate of food which had remained untouched. He noticed that Juli had not eaten, too.

"You can't." Sirius said suddenly. "You can't talk to Peter." He told Juli.

"Sirius, what do you want?" She asked angrily.

"We need to talk to Rem. Remember?" He reminded everyone.

She remembered what they had to do tonight. "Right." She looked around to find James trying to talk to Lily and Peter was now listening intently to him.

"Talk to me about what?" Remus asked. He had faced the same situation at the beginning of second year, too, when his friends told him that they knew about his 'problem'. He was sure that there was nothing they would that will surprise him anymore.

"Oh, you'll see." Peter replied sheepishly. James' attention was now on Remus.

"See you in our dorm in 20?" He asked Juli. She nodded and left.

"I'll be right back. I have some work." Remus said, his cheeks a light shade of red.

"It's okay, Rem. We know you're going to say hi to Amethyst." Sirius winked. Remus left the table before anyone made any further comments.

He walked over to the Ravenclaw table and found her reading a book. "Hey" He said smilingly.

"Oh, hello!" She looked up from her book and grinned. She had brown, shoulder length hair which suited her wheatish skin. "Congratulations for the Prefect post." Her eyes darted to the P badge which was pinned on his robes.

"Thank you." He blushed. "To you, too, for making Captain".

"Ah, yes, thank you."

"Had a good summer?" He asked with curiosity.

"I suppose. You?"

"Yeah." He remebered that Juli would be in his dorm soon. "I'll see you around."

She smiled and went back to her book.

He found Juli on the staircase towards his dorm. "How is Amethyst?" She asked.

"Beauti - Brilliant!"

Juli laughed as he chuckled awkwardly. She knocked on the door and Sirius opened it. He swiftly went back and sat on his bed, not even looking at her.

"So?" Remus asked, not being too excited. "This has happened before in the second year. It is like Deja Vu" He laughed.

"Deja what?" James asked. " Oh, nevermind. Jules, will you do the honours?"

She nodded and stood facing the boys. She cleared her throat dramatically and Remus laughed. "There's a speech? Wow."

She started, "Remus, we have a surprise you. By 'we', I mean James, Sirius and Peter because someone," She glared at James, "Didn't let me partcipate because it was too dangerous or whatever.."

The 3 of them stood up as Juli pulled Remus giving the others some space.

"Ready?" Sirius asked. Remus nodded, not knowing what to expect.

They closed their eyes and focused. In the blink of an eye, a small rat, a big, black dog and a magnificent stag stood in their places. Remus' jaw dropped. Juli smiled at their achievement. Realizing that Remus would have a lot of questions, they all changed back to their human forms.

"As you can see, my dear Remus," Juli said, "James is a stag, Sirius is a dog and Peter, a rat."

"Does that mean you are A-An-Animagi?" He stuttered.

They proudly nodded.

"But why?"

"We were under James' invisibility cloak when we first saw you transform. It hurt us to see you in so much pain and decided that we would help you." Sirius said.

"Remember when McGonagall told us that an animal won't become a werewolf from the bite? Now we can keep you company every full moon and you don't have to worry about affecting us. You don't have to go through transformations alone. Not anymore. We'll always be there for you." James put a hand on his shoulder.

Tears were flowing down Remus' cheek when he got to know what his friends had done for him. They were knowingly breaking the law and performed complex, difficult magic for his sake. He pulled them all into a hug.

"I am sorry I won't be there." Juli said, pulling back from the group hug. She wanted to be there for Remus, too.

"James is right, Juli. The process could have gone horribly wrong and I wouldn't have liked that." Remus smiled.

Peter walked up to her and hugged her. "Atleast now you know that he will not be alone."

She could feel Peter smile and relaxed, not because of his arms around her, but because of his words. She kept her promise to him.

When he pulled back, she saw James looking awkward and Sirius frozen, eyes staring at the ground. Sirius did not like this at all. He saw how she instatly relaxed and felt his heart drop to his stomach.

"You wanted to talk?" Peter asked her. Sirius looked at Remus for help. He couldn't see this happening. Remus understood what he was trying to say and tried to stop Juli from saying anything.

Before he could, Juli said to Peter, "Next Hogsmeade trip, you and me."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: So what do you think of them? I feel bad for Sirius but, well...

Please vote and let me know what you think. Thank you! <3