82.

Mature warning: 18+ (mild) graphic scenes

------------------------------------------------------------------

After a quick, subtle good bye to her friends, Juli went to sit with Regulus, Clarisse and Avery.

It felt suffocating but at least Reggie would be there. He wasn't talking to her, but his presence was comforting.

Clarisse was trying to get close to him, probably because of the Black name and status. Juli felt a pang of jealousy but brushed it off and looked out the window, thinking of the days when she was able to sit with her friends.

She put her head against the cool glass and drifted off to sleep. The first proper sleep she had had in weeks. The thought of going back to Hogwarts was comforting. She occassionally kept feeling her disillusioned ring, feeling calmness instead of butterflies now.

Sirius Black was home to her and she wouldn't change it for the world.

She was woken up by Clarisse roughly shaking her. The train had pulled into the station and she hastily put on her robes, feeling much better despite her haughty glares.

Juli got down the train with Regulus and Avery, choosing to not hang out with Clarisse, but she was determined to follow Regulus around like a lost puppy.

Puppy. Sirius. She chuckled softly at her own thoughts and saw Sirius a few metres behind them, laughing loudly with James, like always.

Pretending to look for something, she turned around completely and caught his eye. He grinned and winked at her and a blush crept on to her face.

She cleared her throat and turned away, a smile plastered on her face. Regulus gave her a questioning look but that's how he looked at her most of the time now. She simply shrugged it away.

They walked towards the carraiges as Avery casually slung an arm around her. She was shocked, but didn't flinch. She was used to them being friendly with each other.

"Now that we can go to Hogsmeade on weekends, I was thinking that all of us -" Avery was interrupted when James and Peter ran by him, laughing loudly.

Juli resisted her urge to laugh and saw Remus and Sirius staring at Avery. She rolled her eyes and continued walking, listening to Avery's plan about Hogsmeade.

She suddenly felt her neck tickle and looked behind to see Sirius sending golden sparks. They hit her gently on the skin just above the collar and made her feel the same way she did when Sirius kissed her there.

She bit down a smile and tried not to blush. Sirius knew exactly what would make her feel this way and did that with pride.

Juli sat at the Slytherin table, trying to ignore the tingling feeling that still lingered. She didn't wait for Dumbledore's instructions and after a knowing look to Sirius, ran back to the common room, happy that she still had a separate room. She had to lie that she was unwell but that was the only way she could leave.

She waited on the stairs for everyone else to return. The first one, thank fully, was Sirius. She moved towards him in a heart beat and grabbing his tie, pulled him towards her dorm.

"Whoa... whoa easy..." He laughed.

She ignored him and marched towards the stair.

"I need to tell you something." He said urgently.

She didn't even bother to turn back. "Wha-"

The word had just left her mouth when the stairs turned into slides and they both slid down.

"That." Sirius laughed loudly, making her laugh.

Clutching her stomach, she got up and helped Sirius up. The moment he got down, the slide changed back into stairs.

"Well?" He said. "What are you waiting for? I need to talk." He turned into Padfoot and entered her dorm.

That took Juli by surprise. She didn't know what he wanted to talk about and it didn't sound good.

She followed him up and shut the door behind her. "Before you say anything," she started. "I am sorry but you cannot do that - that thing and that too in public and then expect me to be okay after that!"

Sirius was now standing in front of her, arms crossed, staring intently.

"Well," he said, moving towards her dangerously. "I can do whatever I want." She could feel his breath on her face and his lips close to hers.

"I - I thought you wanted to talk."

He nodded once. "I do, but like this." He said and then kissed her. His hands moving from her hair to her waist, pulling her close and the other on her hips. He then kissed her neck, above the collar. It was almost like a sigh, making her moan lightly.

She was relieved that he was joking about the talking part but the only thing she could feel was his lips biting her ear, his hands on her waist, pulling her close and her hand in his hair.

"Sirius," she said, trying not to moan.

"Hmm?" He asked, not pulling away.

"We can't... I - I... stupid time of the month."

Sirius pulled away in an instant, a look of sadness on his face. "Alright. I thought that since you dragged me up here,  you - we - and your date - never mind."

She then paused to stare at his glum face before bursting into laughter. "Oh Merlin... I was joking."

His face broke into a grin as he shook his head and walked to her again, pushing her into a wall. "That is not how you treat a Black, Juliette." He growled.

"Yeah?" She said, gazing into his eyes. "What you gonna do about it?"

"You are going to regret asking that, Love." His teeth grazed her neck.

"Do your worst, Black." She said, moaning already as his one hand held her and the other pinned her arms to the wall.

"Tell me if you want me to stop," he said breathlessly.

She nodded and pulled her onto the bed with him, not sure if she ever wanted him to stop.