𝓙𝓾𝓵𝓲𝓾𝓼

"Smarty is... well, she is Smarty. Crazy, obsessive and an idiot."

-Sirius Black

"Um, where do I even begin? He is stupid, and always wrong and so unnecessarily tall! I just don't see a point... I mean, WHO IS THAT TALL???"

-Juliette Potter

"Jules is so... great, honestly! We hang out all the time but also fight all the time. She is cool and fun! We are closer than I ever expected us to be and she is the best sister ever!"
"Him, on the other hand... he is, uh, well, okayish but the best possible mate I could have asked for."

-James Potter

"Juli and I met in Diagon Alley. She was so sweet. But behind that mask is a sarcastic personality which will make you cry. But I am glad to have her and love her! She is the only one who can match my level of humour. (Don't tell the boys I said that.)"
"Sirius is loud. Hate him, I am done with him already but I am grateful for him. (Don't tell him that, either. Can't have his ego boosted.")

-Remus Lupin

"She is nice to me all the time! Well, except for when I touch her food but she is intelligent and witty and beautiful and kind and amazing!"
"Sirius is so smart and handsome already at 14. I can't even think about what will happen as he grows up. They both are my friends and I love them a lot! Would do anything for them!"

-Peter Pettigrew

"I met Juli on the train and we have been good friends ever since! Her mom has even invited all of us over a few times and she has been over at my place, too. She is considerate and empathetic. Despite what others think, she is beautiful inside out."
"I have nothing to do with Black, honestly. I don't know why she even hangs out with him."

-Lily Evans

☆☆☆☆☆

"Julius? What in Merlin's name is that? Wait, wasn't he some emperor? We are friends and that's all we will ever be. We just say words jokingly. She knows it, too. She is the family which my family never was. She is one of my closest friends and I love her a lot but not in that way. (Don't tell her I said a those nice things.)"

-Sirius Black

"Sirius is like, my best friend and I do love him... he means the world but not in that way. And I wouldn't trade our friendship for anything. The flirting means nothing to either of us."

-Juliette Potter

"Julius has a nice ring to it but I just cannot let it happen. She is nothing but a sweetheart and deserves the kind of love that makes all her dreams come true and he is well... Sirius Black. Be at Hogwarts long enough and you will know what that means.

-James Potter

"I do want them to be together. They are just denying their feelings and covering them up with meaningless flirting since the second half of second year. It is difficult to even be in the same room as them."

-Remus Lupin

"I have never seen 2 people more suitable for each other. They can get together and get married and it will be beautiful. Maybe I can help. I can call them in our dorm and just leave. If I lock...."

-Peter Pettigrew

"I am not a big fan of Sirius but him and Juli complete each other. They make each other better. I just wish they would see it too! As much as I hate to admit it, they really are perfect."

-Lily Evans

𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒖𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑱𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒖𝒔...