1.

The Hogwarts grounds were covered in snow and the castle filled with silence as a fourteen year old boy tip toed his way out of the room and down the stairs. He looked around and took in the beautiful Christmas decorations as the girl watched from the top of the stairs, hidden from view.

A victorious grin made its way onto her face as she saw him approach the Christmas Tree and place a wrapped box under it. "Ha!" Juli shouted, running down and startling the boy. "I knew you had me for Secret Santa!"

Sirius turned around and glared at her playfully. "I don't think you know what the concept of Secret Santa is. I will give you a hint, it is in the name."

She tried to nudge him but he moved away just in time. "Merry Christmas, Siri." She chuckled.

"And happy birthday, Juliette," he smiled, bringing her into a hug, which she returned instantly.

"Now give me my presents?" She asked, her eyes scanning the presents under the tree.

"It is not even 6. Couldn't you have just slept?" He groaned and handed her the present.

"No and this is only one."

"So?"

"Sirius," she sighed, giving him a disappointed look. "Is this my birthday present or Christmas present? And if you are hiding the other one, then which one is this? Birthday one or the Christmas one? It should be the birthday one because the wrapping isn't Christmas themed but -"

"Merlin, calm down!" He laughed. "I don't think I have even celebrated as many Christmases as the number of times you have mentioned them."

She didn't respond and kept looking at him expectantly. He averted his gaze and chuckled nervously.

"Sirius!" She whisper shouted. "We had a deal. You get me two different presents and I try out for beater!"

"Well," he said as his smug self returned and threw an arm around her shoulder. "You already tried for beater and got in. No backsies. Doesn't matter now." He shrugged

"This is so typical of - you know what," she sighed. "I like quiet, wintry mornings so I am just going to sit in silence, brood and admire the weather."

"Why do you even like the cold? It snows and we catch cold and - "

"Shh!" She plopped onto the couch in front of the fire and pulled him with her. "Admire the weather."

He chuckled softly and and laid back on the sofa, his feet in her lap. She raised her eyebrow at him and he only shrugged in response, closing his eyes and allowing sleep to consume him.

After a while, both of them had fallen asleep in front of the fire, feeling content and warm.

🌊⭐

Juli giggled as her wand moved in the air, tracing lines on Sirius' face. She had to cover her hand with her mouth so as to not make a sound and wake him up.

Sirius stirred and turned towards her in his sleep, making the mustache drawing procedure even easier.

After 2 more minutes of drawing facial hair, she decided to color the tip of his nose red and his eye lids blue. It took some time and precision and a whole lot of patience, but she was pretty proud of it.

She had just sat back to enjoy her handiwork when James, Peter and Remus came down the stairs, shouting Christmas greeting and birthday wishes.

James and Remus engulfed her into a hug while Peter stood watching awkwardly. But she pulled out her hand and smiled kindly. Peter soon joined in and Juli felt someone else join them.

It was Sirius. Stupid Sirius with his stupid, strong cologne. Or was it the natural odor? She shook her head and pulled away, grinning widely.

"We have your presents but we will give them in the evening!" James said excitedly. His eyes fell on Sirius and he had to use every once of energy to keep his mouth shut about his... makeup.

"Lily, too." Remus added with a smile.

"That's so sweet of you!" Juli squealed. "But you didn't have to."

"Hey!" Sirius protested. "How come I had to get you two and it is fine if they don't get you one at all?!"

"Because Black," they heard Lily say. "She loves us more than she loves you." She reached the group and brought Juli into another hug and whispered a happy birthday.

Sirius made a look of disgust which made Juli laugh.

"Actually," she said. "I was being modest. Who doesn't love presents. But what Lily said is also true."

"On that note," James said, unable to keep it in. "You should look in the mirror, mate."

Sirius looked at him in confusion and moved to the window. He let out a small scream as everyone burst out laughing.

A red nose with mustache and blue eye shadow was definitely a sight to behold. One which Sirius claimed would haunt him forever in his nightmares. Which was, according to him, wrong because have you even seen this face? Nothing but dreamlike!

This made the girls giggle as they waved a small bye and left.

"There is no way you did not know she was doing that." Remus said, moving towards Sirius.

"Of course I did. I just didn't know what exactly she was doing."

"If you knew, then why did you let her do it?" Peter asked.

"Because, mate," Sirius smiled, looking at the girls' dorm staircase. "It makes her happy."