33.

"Detention? Again?" Lily exclaimed when Juli told her about the boys' encounter with Professor Flitwick.

Juli just laughed in response and went back to her essay.

"But OWLs start in a week! How can they be this careless."

"Hush, Lils." Juli replied, without glancing at Lily, "We are in the library."

"Sure. Shut me up! Whatever. Remus being a prefect should have made them behave, but no!" She groaned.

This time, Juli didn't even bother responding, seeing that they had had this conversation so many times.

She was engulfed in that familiar scent of cologne and heard one of the chairs being pulled. She didn't even have to look up to know it was Sirius.

"Hi, Juliette." He said, kissing her on the cheek.

She turned her head and kissed him properly.

"This is the library." Lily groaned, looking at the two of them.

"Come on, Lily. This is the only place James won't come to." Sirius laughed.

Juli sighed, upset over the fact that her brother was still not talking to her.

Sirius was looking fondly at Juliette studying when Lily shut her book. "I am going to go find Sev before he comes up with more ridiculous theories about Remus."

"What do you mean theories?" Sirius asked, not liking where this was going.

"Well... he thinks that he is a, um a werewolf." She whispered. Seeing the look on their faces, she instantly got up and went to look for Severus.

"That git!" Sirius said.

"Tonight is the full moon. What if he goes snooping around?" Juli added.

Sirius sighed and tucked her hair behind her ear. "He probably will."

"We should tell Remus."

"He is in the hospital wing. I will go and do that." He replied, with a smirk on his face.

Juli thought something was wrong with his tone, but chose to let it go. "I'll keep a watch from the astronomy tower." She smiled at him.

"See you." Sirius said and left, but instead of going to meet Remus, he went towards the Slytherin common room.

* * * * *

Juli watched from the Astronomy tower as Madam Pomfrey took Remus to the Whomping Willow and made the branches stop moving. Remus dragged himself inside and made his way to the Shrieking Shack. Then she saw 2 boys emerge from a cloak after Madam Pomfrey left.

The branches stopped moving again as she realized that Peter must have pressed the right twig. She smiled to herself as James and Sirius made their way inside but soon, she saw another person following them. It looked like Snape. If he went in there, he would know about Remus.

She wanted to warn the boys but she couldn't shout so she dashed downstairs. When she reached the tree after 5 minutes, she saw James and Sirius coming out with a shocked Severus.

"We are taking him to Dumbledore." Sirius explained. "He saw Remus transform but James pulled him aside before he could attack him"

Juli nodded and let the boys go, thinking that she could go back and wait for them in the common room where she fell asleep.

Peter woke her up at 7 am. "Juli? Hey."

She sat up.

"Dumbledore convinced Snape not to tell anybody about Remus"

"What about you? And Remus?" She asked.

"He didn't see James and Sirius as animagi and I was too small to be noticed. Surprisingly, Remus will be here by lunch."

She nodded gratefully at him and slouched back on the sofa, waiting for the others.

"Sirius shouldn't have asked Snape to come down." Peter sighed.

"He wanted to prank him, I suppose." Juli said. Situation between her and Peter was better now and they could finally talk like friends. Sadly, she couldn't say the same for James.

* * * * *

Sirius stood up to greet Remus as he walked into the Great Hall during lunch but Remus looked angry. He walked towards Sirius and punched him right in the face. The entire hall was stunned.

"HOW COULD YOU?" Remus whisper shouted. "I COULD HAVE KILLED HIM. OR WORSE. IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED? TO MAKE ME A MURDERER?"

Sirius looked down in guilt. "I... I didn't think of it that way... "

"Of course you didn't." He replied and walked away.

Only Peter, James and Juli heard the conversation but they didn't comment. Sirius ran after Remus to apologise.

The Hall went back to eating after the drama was over and Lily wondered why Snape had stopped talking about Remus all of a sudden.

After their OWLs, she had to find out what he knew.