88.

TW: Strong language, Sexual Assault

Sirius' POV

Lily's parents had passed away in a car crash and they had had a beautiful service. Lily was even more heart broken. She hadn't stopped crying ever since.

The good thing was that she had her friends and the most loyal boyfriend in the world.

Sirius had done her best to be there for her but with his mind already occupied, he wasn't much help. Lily understood and did not blame him.

To say that Sirius was going crazy would be an understatement. He wouldn't eat, drink and rarely slept.

James was the same, except he also had Lily to take care of. None of his friends were doing okay.

They were forced to study and were not involved in anything regarding Juli. It made them angry and made them feel useless.

Sirius had tried everyday for the past four weeks to convince Regulus but it didn't work. He was starting to believe that he really was ignorant.

At the end of October, Sirius, James, Remus, Peter and Lily were called into the headmaster's office.

"I am happy to tell you," Dumbledore said. "We know where Ms. Potter is."

Juli's POV

Juli threw up for what was the 3rd time in 2 days. She couldn't ask Mulciber to get her a pregnancy test but she knew something was wrong. She hadn't been with Sirius in over a month.

When Mulciber came to meet her that night, she acted braver than she felt and asked him. "What did you do to me?"

"What the hell do you mean?" He asked angrily. "You should not be talking to me that way."

"Mulciber, what. Did. You. Do. To. Me? I am late and I have thrown up more times than I like."

"Oh, that," he smirked. "Guess you will have to marry me now."

"What did you do, Mulciber?!" She shouted with whatever energy she had left. "I - You didn't even touch me! I was passed out and you were asked to leave me be!!"

"You are a dumb bitch, aren't you?" He growled and walked out of the cellar, leaving the door open.

She knew he wanted her to follow him and she did. Into the bedroom where she was kept.

"What did you do Mulciber?" She asked again as he handed her some water. She took a few sips and waited for his response. "You were supposed to let me be. What did you do?"

"Maybe I wasn't clear enough," he grinned. "I wasn't supposed to wake you up. That doesn't mean I still can't do things."

She fell to her knees, crying out. This was enough. She wanted to go back. She felt helpless, and dirty. And it was all because of this sick fuck.

"How dare you!" She managed to say between sobs. "How could you ever do that to me!" She cried.

"I'll show you again." He said, moving towards her.

Before she could get up and run out, the door closed behind her and he pinned her to it.

"Now that you're awake," he whispered into her ear. "I can start working on making you forget all about Black and make sure that the only one you remember is me."

James' POV

They apparated in front in front of a huge manion. They also had McGonagall and Mad-Eye Moody with them.

Mr. and Mrs. Potter had chosen to reach the castle and wait there to make their daughter feel better.

Dumbledore stepped forward and examined the gates. He pointed his wand and muttered a spell as the gates flew open.

Everyone ran inside, Sirius and James in the front. Just as they entered the mansion, they heard 2 distinct pops, like someone disapparated.

"Damn it," Sirius muttered. "Juliette might still be here. Let's split up." He suggested.

Everyone sprang into action. Peter and Remus decided to search the dining room and living room while Sirius down to the cellar. Lily and James chose the first floor. The two teachers decided to look for any trace of death eaters.

James barged in each room, opening every door and looking thoroughly until he came across a half-open door.

He opened the door only to find Jules sitting  on the bed with this back to him. Naked. She looked weak and thin. Like she hadn't been eating or sleeping properly.

He closed his eyes as angry tears threatened to fall. "Lily!" He shouted.

Even if Juli heard him, she didn't respond.

Lily came running in and gasped loudly. She instantly pulled the blanket from the bed and put it on her. He only opened his eyes when his sister was covered by the bkanket.

Lily held her hand and slowly helped her down from the bed and to the living room where everyone had gathered.

Sirius was the last to arrive. "I found her wand," he said, panting.

Her eyes fell on Juli and moved towards her. "Juliette," he sighed, trying to touch her cheek.

She didn't look up. Much to everyone's surprise, she backed away from his touch and looked the other way.

"Perhaps we should leave." Dumbledore said. "Madam Pomfrey must have a bed ready for you."

Juli's POV

Without any further delay, they all apparated back, Juli relying entirely on McGonagall.

The moment her eyes fell on her daughter, Euphemia ran towards her and pulled her in for a hug.

"I want to have a bath please," she said, voice barely above a whisper.

"Do you need some help?" Her mother asked, knowing that something was very wrong.

Juli nodded and everyone gave them privacy.

"Mum..." she said, while Euphemia was drying off her hair. "Did you - did you get a letter about my... condition?

"We did, dear." Her mother answered softly. "No one except for me and your dad know."

She didn't reply after that and changed into comfortable clothes.

She was in the hospital wing's bed when she finally spoke. "I think I should."

"You should what, darling?" Fleamont asked.

"Tell Sirius."