68.

Mature warning (I'd be disappointed if you didn't see it coming): Implications of sex.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh thank Merlin." She sighed.

"What?" He laughed. "You should be improving your skills but you're thanking -"

"Sirius, shh." She said and turned her head around, searching for something.

"What are you -"

"Do you have the map?" She said. "Answer me. Do you?" She asked impatiently.

"Yeah, I didn't want anyone to see me talking to you so I borrowed it." He replied.

"Give it." She stretched out her hand.

"What?" He asked, reaching into his pocket.

"Hurry up." She urged.

"Jeez, alright. Here you go." He gave the map to her.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." She pointed her wand at her and looked carefully at it.

"What are you doing?"

"You will see." She smirked. "Mischief managed."

She handed it back to him and leaned against the wall like him, waiting for him to put it back.

"What?" He asked, looking at the grin plastered on her face.

"Well, it is kind of good and bad that neither of us have patience." She said.

"Juliette, I am saying this for the 100th time now. What?"

Without answering, Juli moved closer to him and grabbed his tie. Not wasting a moment, she pulled him into the nearest empty classroom, closing the door behind her.

* * * * *

"Not that I am complaining," Sirius laughed as he straightened his tie. "But do you want to explain yourself?"

"No." Juli shrugged.

"You don't have to. I know I am too handsome for you to resist." He sat on an empty desk, leaning against the wall.

"Cocky much?" She asked and turned to face him.

He froze when he looked at her. "I can - erm... your top buttons are undone."

"Oh, this?" She smirked. "I know." She then sat down beside him as he looked away awkwardly.

"Is The Sirius Black flustering?" She nudged him.

"NO!" He said suddenly turning his head toward her. "It was just... very unexpected." He cleared his throat.

"Good." She laughed.

"Juliette," He said, sounding grave. He then began to button her shirt and put her robe on her which was lying close to him. "We need to talk."

"We do, but now?" 

"Yes, classes can wait."

She nodded.

"Why don't we change and go out? Reckon both of us could use some change." He suggested.

"Sounds great." She smiled.

"Oh, hey!" Sirius exclaimed when they reached the common room. "I forgot you had your own dorm now. Think of all the privacy and its benefits." He smirked.

"Oh, ha ha, Sirius. Very amusing. I'll meet you down here in 10." She said, pushing him towards the stairs.

"But I want to see you room!"

"Some other time." She shouted back and went to her dorm.

After a very long time, she felt relieved and a little less lonely. She had never planned on it but she was about to tell Sirius and let him remember it. She promised herself that if she was putting him in danger, she would also protect him no matter what or die trying.

She pulled her hair out of the tie, letting it down and changed into a skirt and sweat shirt. She also grabbed the cloak just in case. Downstairs, Sirius was waiting for her in front of the fireplace. He was wearing a white button up and black jeans with his leather jacket, looking as handsome as always.

"Hey." She greeted as he stood up and smiled at her. She smiled back and pulled him into a soft, gentle kiss. 

"What was that for?" He said, putting an arm around her shoulders.

"Nothing, just hadn't done that in a long time." She was unable to wipe the smile off her face.

"We were in a classroom 20 minutes ago love. Nice work with the silencing charms by the way."

She laughed in response. "I know but that is not what I meant and it was different."

Before walking out the portrait, Sirius gave her a look and she nodded in understanding.

She pulled the cloak over them and holding hands, they made their way to the Hogsmeade passage. When they had finally moved past the one-eyed witch, he folded and kept it before the statue.

"So..." She started. "I didn't want you to forget what had happened the other night but I needed you to forget what I had told you." She sighed. "I am sorry. I - I wanted both of us to remember it but it was too risky."

Sirius pulled her in closer and kissed her temple. "I know, Love. I don't suppose it is okay because it was special to me, too. First times are always special. But promise me you won't do it ever again." 

"Never again." She sighed. "Wait. First time? What about all those girls before? And that Emily?"

Sirius let out a chuckle. "I didn't sleep with them, Juliette."

"Oh."

"But apart from sleeping...." He smirked.

"Oh, shut up!" She blushed and buried her face in his chest.

He laughed and kissed her head again.

"Juliette?" He asked, when they stepped out the Honeyduke cellar into Hogsmeade. It looked beautiful. The ground was covered in white and it was snowing. "I see you're still wearing the ring around your neck."

"Yeah. I love it. It is so beautiful." She smiled.

"Well, in that case..." He turned her around and removed the chain from her neck. 

"Sirius, what -"

Her words got stuck in her throat as Sirius got down on one knee with the ring in his hand. "Juliette Potter, I have loved you for what feels like years and I want to love you for what will be eons more. Will you please do me the honor of being my forever?"

Her eyes were brimmed with tears as she nodded a yes and Sirius slipped the ring onto her finger. He then kissed her and brought her into a hug.

She had never felt better. There was a war looming but she finally felt okay. Because she knew she would have Sirius by her side. "I love you, Sirius." She sighed, closing her eyes and smiling to herself, burying her face into his neck.

"And I love you, Juliette. For ever."