92.

It did take a while for James' energy to run out while chasing after Sirius but once they had settled down, they all had a good laugh and congratulated the couple

They days passed quickly but with agony. They were buried under NEWT work and Quidditch matches.

Despite all that, Juli could see how in love James and Lily were. They were supposed to be together and she couldn't be happier for them.

When it came to her and Sirius, she was shocked at how good he was when it came to handling her mood swings. He seemed to love their baby more than anyone. He wanted to be the father that his father never was.

On his birthday, Juli gave him the option to find out if they were having a girl or boy, but he wanted to wait.

His birthday was spent with minimum celebration, a little training for the war and lots of love. Everyone felt at peace.

The only time Juli ever talked to Dumbledore was whenever he wanted to know more about what had happened in the meetings but James or Sirius always managed to pull her away. She was grateful for that. She didn't know if she could ever talk about that place.

As time passed by, she seemed better. She laughed, she walked away from people who she knew were trouble, helped James and Sirius with Quidditch strategies, even allowed people other than Sirius and Lily to hug her. But there were moments she would go entirely quiet. Her smile would disappear and she would appear to be in a distant land, thinking deeply.

Her nightmares reduced but the ones that remained were horrible. If she was happy for one thing, it was being back home for Christmas.

James and Sirius had woken up early on Christmas morning, allowing Juli to sleep in.

Later, she came downstairs to everyone sitting at the table, laughing and drinking hot cocoa.

"Morning," she said sleepily.

"Well, good afternoon." Her mother said with a disapproving look.

"Happy Christmas!" She greeted suddenly, realizing that it was in fact Christmas,  giving everyone a hug and Sirius a kiss.

"Now that you are here, I have to show you something. Well, two things." He said excitedly.

He took her hand and led her outside. He watched her as her eyes widened and she grinned.

"You got a motorbike?" She said, staring at the gleaming, black bike in front of the house.

"A gift for myself." He smirked.

"Oh, this is amazing! You've always wanted one!" She said, turning towards him and bringing him into a hug.

"Now I can show you my apartment!" He said.

"I thought we were going to apparate?" She asked, examining the bike.

"Yeah, we were but I am not sure how safe it is for you and the baby."

"Is this safe?" She turned towards him and he was already putting on a helmet. "Do you even know how to drive?"

He chuckled and started the bike, asking Juli to sit behind and handed her a helmet. She held onto him as the bike roared into speed.

"There is another surprise." The moment he had said those words, the bike started to rise from the ground.

"Oh my God," Juli shrieked and tightened her grip around his waist, burying her face into his back.

"You might wanna see this, Love." He said, asking her to open her eyes.

She fearfully turned her head and saw below them lush, green fields and farms. It was beautiful. She was mesmerized. Wind blew through her hair and it felt amazing!

"I can take you over the city at night, once it's dark." He said, once they had descended on the street.

He stopped the bike in front of a 5 story building. "I got the flat on 4th floor."

She nodded and got down, removing the helmet. "As much I loved that, never do it again."

"Not happening." He laughed and slung his arm around her shoulder, guiding her to the flat.

"You know," she said. "The leather jacket and bike is a good look."

"A much better look is just you and me without the jacket." He smirked.

"Nope. It is not." She said sternly. "That is the reason I threw up every morning for the past 2 months."

He laughed and let her in to the flat. It was nothing big. It had a living room, a nice kitchen with a dining table, and two bedrooms.

The master bedroom had a king sized bed with a few closets, a bathroom and side tables. "I love this." She sighed.

"I also have something else," he said, leading her to other room. "I took a little liberty and did this."

The second room was comparatively small but beautiful. There was a crib in the center of the room, a wall shelf full of baby books, muggle ones and magical, alike and had beautiful sketches on the wall. Butterflies, rainbows, unicorns, and a ferris wheel. 

"Sirius..." she said. "This is beautiful."

"One more thing." He said and went to draw the curtains on the window. 

Juli waited excitedly. She loved the nursery. It was cute, beautiful and had enough room for more things and a new, bigger bed for the future. She loved how thoughtful Sirius was. She also knew for a fact that he did it by himself so it all also had a very personal touch to it.

"I was thinking," she said. "If we could spend New Year's here."

"Sure," he shrugged. "It would be nice for everyone to see it."

"No, I mean, just the two of us."

"Andreanna...That would be amazing!" He smiled, closing the door to make the reduce the light.

The room went dark and Juli gasped. The ceiling was covered with twinkling, glimmering stars. They were bright enough to look like the night sky but not enough to disturb someone's sleep.

"Sirius..." she said, moving towards him and bringing him into a kiss. It was the first time they had kissed in 3 months. She knew this was where she belonged. With him. "This...is....perfect..." She said, between kisses. "I cannot wait to move in with you."

The house was not very large, but it was comfortable. And beautiful. And perfect. It was their home.