7.

The 4 happy kids made their way onto the Platform which was already full of kids and parents saying their goodbyes.

"It was very nice to stay over at the Manor, Euphemia, Fleamont." Remus grinned.

"It really was. Thank you for having us over." Lily added.

"The pleasure was all ours, dear." Euphemia said pulling both of them into a short hug.

"Write to us, okay? You too, Remus and Lily. It will be nice to hear from you again."

Fleamont nodded. "Now, don't get into trouble. Well, don't get into a lot of trouble." He laughed as his wife hit him playfully on the arm.

"No promises dad." James and Juli said in unison.

The twins hugged their parents and the 4 went to board the train.

"I am going to find Severus." Lily said entering the train.

"Oh come on, Lils. I know we spent the last few days together but sit with us." Juli pleaded,

"I have not seen him in a long time, Juli." She gave her an apologetic look and left.

Juli nodded and turned her head to James who was glaring at her.

"She is your best friend. You could have been a bit more persuasive." he scolded.

"You go tell her yourself that you wanted her to stay."

"No thanks, I am good."

"Huh."

"Missed me?" Sirius asked poking his head inside the compartment.

"Sure did." Remus replied.

"I thought Peter would be with you." Juli told Sirius.

All the boys smirked at her. "Never mind." She cleared her throat.

Juli almost spit out her water when Peter walked in a few minutes later.

Holidays made him cuter!!

"Hey, guys." He said.

"Hi"

"Hello"

"Had a good holiday?" Juli asked.

"Oh, yeah. It was amazing." He smiled, handing out chocolate fudge to everyone which Juli accepted gratefully.

* * * * *

"Can you believe it Jamie? Second year." Juli asked in an impressed one, helping herself to food.

"I really can't. We can also try out for Quidditch this year."

"Oh, that'll be fun. But I think I will start playing next year." Sirius chimed in.

"What about you, Juli? Will you?" Remus asked her.

"Oh, huh, sorry, what?" She looked him.

"Actually, never mind." He laughed. "Also, you got drool on your chin. You were staring at Pete for a little too long."

"Shut up."

"We need to talk to you later." James told Remus. Everyone nodded and waited till the feast was over.

Juli got up first. "I'll say hello to the girls and meet you in your dorm in 20 minutes."

* * * * *

"Listen, Juli already told me at the Manor. I am very grateful to all of you for your support." Remus said.

"Yes, we know but this is something else." Peter said.