100.

The group of 5 seventh years went back to Hogwarts after a week, but only after they had officially joined the order

Their passion was backed by anger and the pain of losing someone very close. Once in the Order, they were personally trained by Mad - Eye Moody.

Even as students, they had jumped at the opportunity to put Mulciber behind bars. Peter chose to sit this one out. He was still upset about Juli.

James didn't stick to Dumbeldore's and Moody's plan. He came up with a new one which included his friends' opinions and played on their strengths.

Due to his perfect planning, they had Mulciber cornered and captured within 12-13 minutes, instead of 30 like Moody had said.

Despite Mad - Eye's angry grumbling, they were proud of their plan and received their congratulations from the Order for their triumph.

"I'll see you soon," Sirius said, leaving the head quarters.

"Where are you going? You know you're supposed to come over for lunch, right?" James asked.

"That is tomorrow. I am going to head home for now." He shrugged.

"If by home," Remus said. "You mean that dingy pub in Knockturn Alley, you're not going home."

Sirius huffed in frustration. "Damn it. I will do what I want. I am not a kid anymore."

"She wouldn't want for you to drink your sadness away in alcohol or whatever, Sirius." Remus replied softly.

"Well, she's not here, is she?" He said harshly. "I am tired of hearing this and thinking this way all the time. Ju - she should have stayed if she wanted me to listen to her!"

"Mate..." James said, trying to interrupt.

"It's fine," he sighed. "I'll go back home."

"For real?" Lily asked.

"For real."

"Good," she smiled and hugged him. "Then I'll take these."

He felt her reach into his pocket take out the pack of his cigarettes. "Go home and sleep, Siri. God knows you need rest." She placed a small kiss on his cheek.

He rolled his eyes, shaking his head. "See you soon," he said and disapparated away.

They had put Mulciber in Azkaban where he would rot. That thought gave them some peace and made them want to to at least begin to move on.

They would never forget her, but they had to accept the fact that they now lived in a world without Juli.

*****

"To Andreanna," Remus said, holding his glass up.

Everyone said the same and toasted her with the stars, just like they had promised. It was a beautiful, starry night with no moon and a pleasant wind was blowing.

Sirius clearly remebered all the moments he had spent with Juli here, at the Astronomy Tower. The thought that this place still existed and he could come back to it was comforting.

"You want to go visit her tomorrow?" Sirius asked, taking a sip of his drink.

"How drunk are you?" Lily narrowed her eyes. "We came back just this morning."

"What's your point? It's the weekend anway. We can disapparate from Hogsmeade."

"I am in," James nodded.

"Me, too." Remus said.

"I'll come along," Peter said timidly, as if he was unsure.

"Fine fine." Lily said with a little frown.

Sirius smiled to himself, concentrating on the stars and the way the firewhiskey burned his throat.

*****

They stood around the grave with flowers in their hands.

"I didn't take you for the romantic type," Peter chuckled, looking at the roses in Sirius' hands.

"Then you were sleeping for the last 2 years," he answered.

There were a few dried out flowers lying on the grave. James' brushed them away and putting his own. Everyone followed and did the same except for Sirius.

"We are waiting outside, Pads," he said, touching the headstone briefly and then walking away with the others, Lily's hand in his.

"Well," he said, turning towards the headstone. It was beautifully engraved.

Juliette 'Andreanna' Potter
27 March 1960 - 01 April 1978
The star which shone more brightly than the others.

"I still cannot believe this," he sighed, closing his eyes. "I miss you Juliette... So much. But maybe one of these days I'll wear the ring on a chain around my neck and not miss you as much," he smiled softly.

"Until then," he knelt down and put the roses next to the other flowers. "He loves you quite a lot."