87.

TW: Abuse, Mention of death, Strong language

Juli walked around the room disappointedly. She had found no way to escape or contact anyone outside. She didn't even know where she was. All she knew was days had passed since she came here. She had no sense of time or date.

She was fed once every 3 days, and if she did proper, dark, magic, she was allowed to use the bathroom. It was worse than hell.

The door to her room opened and Narcissa came in. She nearly wept at another woman's sight.

"Narcissa..." she sighed.

She managed to give her a thin lipped smile and handed a bottle. "You are meeting the Dark Lord. You need to look better than this."

Juli didn't care at the moment. She snatched the bottle and gulped the water down in one go.

"I need to use the bathroom," she said desperately.

Narcissa opened the door slightly for her and lead the way.

Juli saw herself in the mirror after a long time. She looked pale and weak. Her eyes were sunken and had lost their shine. Her hair was a tangled mess.

"You have an hour," Narcissa told her softly. "Do what you need to."

She took a nice, proper bath and untangled her hair after washing it, making herself look presentable.

She never understood the concept of letting hair down during battles and fights so she tied it tightly in a way which wouldn't disturb her.

She was given some food and ate it hungrily. Narcissa didn't say a word after that but Juli was desperate and wanted to talk.

"What is this place?" She asked.

Narcissa didn't respond and simply looked away.

"Cissy, please..." she pleaded. "I need to know. At least tell me how long I have been here. " She had heard her family call her Cissy and hoped it would work. It did.

"You cannot tell anyone I told you." She replied softly. "You were passed out for at least a week, I suppose. So I'd say 3 weeks."

Juli lost all her appetite at those words. Mulicber had lied to her, which was not surprising, but she was more worried about her friends. It was well into October and they would have been sick with worry.

There was a loud knock on the door and Narcissa instantly put distance between her and Juli.

"He is here and wants to see you." Juli recognized the man as Lucius Malfoy. Narcissa's fiance.

He handed her her wand. "Try to escape and the consequence will be bad. Really bad." He warned.

She held her head high and made her way downstairs, to the room where the Dark Lord was waiting.

"I heard you have not made any progress." He said.

"I try my best, My Lord." She answered, looking at her feet.

"Clearly, that is not enough," he sighed. Juli suddenly felt her head hurt. The pain disappeared just as quickly as it had come.

"I expected better, Juliette."

"I apologize, My Lord."

She hadn't even noticed Mulciber until he spoke.

"You need not, fool!" Voldemort shouted. "I will show her myself."

She felt her wand being snatched away and her eyes snapped up at his words. She saw another wand pointed between her eyes.

His voice was calmer than ever, but it didn't make the word sound any less sinister. "Crucio."

What Mulciber had done was nothing compared to this pain. She couldn't scream out, she couldn't curl into herself.

All she could do was shed tears, try not to claw at her own skin and wish to die. It felt like Voldemort really meant it. Like he really hated her.

The pain wouldn't stop. Just when she thought this was it, it increased. Each second was worse than the previous.

She didn't know how long she felt that. It might have been a few seconds but felt like an eternity.

When he finally stopped, she slumped down on the floor. He asked Mulciber to let her rest. Before Mulciber pulled her away, she thought Voldemort whispered something to her. It sounded a lot like traitor but she was too in pain to remember.

She was just glad to be left alone, but instead of the bedroom, she was taken down to a dark cellar. Tears filled her eyes as she made one last attempt at trying to see light. She didn't know what would happen next or when she would be allowed to come back up. "I - I - "

"What is it, bitch?" He asked angrily.

"The bathroom... please... once...."

He left her hand and she dropped down on the floor, body jerking with pain again. This is it, she thought. Only darkness. She laid there for a few moments before she felt a soft, gentle touch. Narcissa.

"We have 5 minutes." She said and helped her up.

After using the loo, Juli washed her face and drank water from the tap, not knowing when she would have that privilege again.

"There is something else," she whispered to Naricissa as they made their way down again. She had no one else to confide in. "I - I know this is asking a lot and you could get in - into trouble but," she paused to catch her breath. Each word pained and tired her. "Can - can you please help me contact them... ju - just once... I need to tell this to my parents... no one else for now....

Narcissa looked around once and squeezed her arm once softly, letting her know she would try.

"I - I think that," Juli sighed, more tears falling down. "I - I haven't been with Sirius in over a month but... I -I am 2 weeks late..."