21.

Juli looked towards the pitch and saw James fall off his broom. He hit the ground from a height of 750 feet. She reached him moments after he hit the ground. He laid there, eyes closed. She took his hands in her hand as the rest of the team flew down. "James? Jamie? Can you hear me?" She asked in panic.

Someone gently stood her up and she saw Madam Pomfrey take him to the Hospital Wing. She looked close to tears but she knew that James was strong and not injured badly. It was nothing that Madam Pomfrey couldn't heal. She realized that it was Remus and let him hold her back for a while before calming herself down.

Remus, Peter and Juli walked to the Hospital wing along with the rest of the team. Sirius was walking with his friends, blaming himself for what had happened. "It is not your fault, Sirius." Remus said in a voice so low that only his friends could hear.

Sirius looked grave, "But it was. If I had not been too busy celebrating, the bludger would have never hit James."

"The game was over, there is no way you could have known about it. It was a clear foul." Juli said, realizing moments that she had talked to him. She couldn't see Sirius blame himself for something like this and couldn't help herself.

"I suppose you're right." He replied. That was the first conversation he had had with her in over a month. Her words were comforting and relaxed him.

Remus could see the glimpse of happiness in both their eyes due to the small conversation. He could see how happy they seemed in each other's presence. If only they were not too blinded by their pride, they could have seen it, too. He shook his head in disappointment.

They had to wait outside the wing for 10 minutes before Madam Pomfrey let them in. "He is a strong chap and got better in no time. But he needs rest, too." She had said.

"How you feeling?" One of the keeper had asked him while the everyone was crowded around his bed. "Yeah, you took a great fall, Captain." Juli sat down beside him.

"Aw, Jules. Were you worried about me?" He laughed.

Juli glared at him, "No, why would I? Not like I care about you or anything."

"I am kidding, dear." The Marauders stifled laughter at James' pun. Everyone congratulated each other on the win and discussed the game at length. The team cleared out soon leaving only 5 children.

"You know what I was thinking?" James asked.

Juli chuckled. "It would be something dumb but okay. Pray tell."

He slowly got up and looked at everyone. "We should all have nicknames." Sirius' eyes sparkled. James whispered, "Moony has one because of the moon and his 'furry little problem'. Ours can be based on our animagi."

"Yeah but no." Juli said.

"What? Why not?" Peter asked, putting hi hand on his hers. She didn't remove it. Sirius instantly looked away. He needed to talk to someone about this. Someone who knew both of them very well and was not Remus... Lily!

"Because I don't have an animagus form." She sighed, somewhat sadly.

"We'll still think of one." Remus slung an arm around her and smiled.

She nodded at him. "You should go and talk to Amethyst. She was supporting Gryffindor today." She smirked as his cheeks turned red.

"I'll come, too." Sirius said, not wanting to see Juli and Peter like this anymore. Remus gave him a questioning look. "Oh, I just want to go to the common room, I won't interrupt your romance." He laughed.

"Right."

"You cannot avoid them forever." He told Sirius when no one else could hear them.

He paused for a moment, "But I can't look at them, either. It makes me want to... I don't know. I just can't." He exhaled.

Remus nodded. "Sorry."

"Did you know? She has the same smirk as James'. They have the same eyes but different noses. James' nose is like Euphemia's but... her matches Fleamont." He could not say her name without his heart clenching.

"I know, Sirius. You have already told me. But the nose thing is new. Good observation." He smirked.

"Oh shut up."

They walked for a few more minutes when Remus saw Lily sprinting towards them. "Hey boys." She wished.

"Lily! I was coming to look for you. Can we talk?" Sirius asked.

"Yeah, but can it wait?" She said urgently.

"Maybe. What happened?"

"I am looking for James."

"James? Did I mishear you?" Remus teased.

"Oh, haha, Remus, very funny." She rolled her eyes. "I figured James would be with his twin. I want to talk to her."

"They are in the hospital wing." Sirius answered in the blink of an eye. Lily laughed but her smile vanished looking at Sirius blush.

"Why are you looking for her?" Remus asked.

"Oh, uh..." She hesitated. "We needed to pick out something for her to wear tomorrow."

"What for?"

Sirius realized what Remus didn't. It was happening... He looked at Lily with pleading eyes. "Do something... please Lily?"

"I am sorry, Sirius. You had 2 months, both of you." She sighed. "She is going ahead with it."

"Will someone tell me what is tomorrow?" Remus looked concern. He could tell it was something which Lily didn't like and made Sirius plead like that.

"The first Hogsmeade trip."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Please vote and let me know what you think.

Thank you so much for all the reads and the votes. <3