75.

Author's note: (I can't believe this is the 75th chapter already omg!) After this, the story will mostly be about her interactions with Lord Voldemort and will switch between different POVs including Juli's, James', and Sirius'.

Mature warning: Implications of sex.

Also, credits to louis__tomlinson28 and her pinterest board (XD) for the beautiful name Starla. Thank you! <3

------------------------------------------------------------------

"We have an idea!" Lily said, barging into Juli's dorm followed by the Marauders

"We have an idea!" Lily said, barging into Juli's dorm followed by the Marauders. They had bottles of butterbeer in their hands.

The girls had been given the option to go back to the previous arrangement but an individual dorm allowed a lot of privacy. Juli had already placed permanent protective charms around it.

"Lils," Juli sighed sadly. "I leave tomorrow evening. We can't change anything now."

"At least hear us out." She requested.

"Fine." Juli said, shutting her trunk as her friends sat down on the newly added beds around her.

"How does this sound," Sirius started, sitting down beside her. "You don't go!"

"I agree!" Lily said.

"Brilliant plan, innit?" James said happily.

"It will definitely work!" Remus added, handing Juli a bottle of butterbeer.

"You know what?" Juli rolled her eyes. "I won't even answer."

She took a sip of her butterbeer but felt her throat burn. She groaned at the feeling. "Is this firewhisky?!"

James simply shrugged and sat down on the floor, leaning against the wall. "Courtesy of the kitchen house elves."

"Please, Andreanna. It could work." Sirius requested again. "Don't go." His voice broke slightly.

"Sweetheart..." Juli sighed. "I have to do this. Think of all the information I can get Dumbledore once I am in. You know that. We can't allow ourselves to be weak."

He moved closer to her and wrapped his arms around her.

"I'll be okay, Star." She assured, blinking back her own tears.

"I have a new game." Lily announced once Juli and Sirius had pulled apart. "Gather around."

At her words, everyone got down on the floor, forming a circle and sitting close to one another.