CHAPTER - 29 : CHOCOLATE MILK

Heyo! The exams are over now, so I 'm back again, even though it's not a Saturday because it's Joshua's(member of seventeen) birthday. Yeah, I'm a  carat and k-pop Stan. Anyways, let's go into the chapter! Enjoy reading!

Previously,

"Sigh, I think I just made it worse."

"What? What happened?"

Earlier, when Yeong Hyun And Ji Ae where left alone to talk.

"Bo Young! Wait for me! Hey! That...." Ji Ae said and turned back to him. She looked at him being all serious.

"What is it...?" She asked.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Tell what..?"

"Seriously..? Why didn't you tell me that your dad was sick?"

"Ohh...that...I..." She didn't know what to tell.

"You don't have nay excuses don't you?"

"Yeong Hyun, it's not like that...."

"What do you take me for?"

"Hey, don't talk to me like that...you know how I treat you as.."

"Yeah..I do know how you treat me as, someone more distant than a girl who just came into your life."

"What..?"

"We have been close for more than 10 years while the girl who just came into your life is more important than me."

"Yeong Hyun.."

"You can tell her about your situation while you can't tell me? This shows how you see me as. Oh right! And that day when you tried to take your own life, was for this reason too? When I asked Yu Ah, she hesitated to tell me the reason why you took that decision. But that Bo Young? You just-!"

"Enough! Can you stop talking bad about Bo Young? You know nothing about her, so stop it. And as you said, the reason why I tried to take my own life was this but I don't know why I reached that limit. I wasn't in my right mind. That aside, You only do and tell what you feel like. Did you ever know how I felt when you-...Forget it.

"When I did what?"

"You clearly know what you did. And without knowing anything about Bo Young, don't talk about her."

"What? I am not talking bad about her. I just said that you are taking her more important than me. Can't you just inform me that your dad is sick? Is that so difficult for you to tell me?"

"I never got a chance to talk to you! Never got a chance to meet you!"

He was shocked at her outburst.

"We met so many-!"

"That 'few times' we met was like a dream to me. Whenever I meet you, I barely know what's happening around me. Do you think I'll be able to tell what's on my mind to you, when I'm in that state of mind?"

He just stood there flustered.

"Sigh, let's just go. We can't stay here for long." Ji Ae said and started leaving. They left soon.

~End of the flashback~

"I did a bad thing, didn't I?"

"Hey! What are you talking about? You did a great job!" She said and held her hand tightly.

"Really?"

"Yeah..But you know, you didn't have to protect me from his scolding towards me. You guys trusted me easily. He was indirectly jealous that you are taking him less important than me. He was right too, that I am someone who just came into your life. I'm guilty that you trust me easily too."