CHAPTER - 7 : CLASS PRESIDENT

"Excuse me, Miss. Han?" the student told. The girls were totally distracted by the student. Bo Young murmured to herself, "What the hell is wrong with these girls? Can't they shut their mouths for a while." looked at the door. After seeing the person she exclaimed, "What!!!??!?"

She thought: "THIS BASTARD IS IN MY CLASS??? No way. I don't want him in my class." While her head dropped down. Miss. Han told, "Ha Sang, I saw you in the school yesterday but never turned in to class. Are you going o be like this hereafter?" Ha Sang sighed and told, "Ok, ok Miss. Han, I'm sorry. Can I come in now?" Miss. Han shook her head and told, "Get in." Bo Young thought: "He is coming in. Crap, stop caring about it and just be normal as if you don't know him. What, he is coming this way?." She didn't move an inch and just kept looking straight. He came and looked at Bo Young and told, "This is my seat. Go sit somewhere else." Bo Young got confused, she asked, "What? I took this table-" Ha Sang didn't let her finish and told, "Just kidding." While smiling mockingly he went to his desk, beside her

She got agitated and told, "You really!!" She kept glaring at him very angrily. She was in a rage that she wanted to kick him but realized she was in class, so she couldn't. Miss. Han told, "Okay, focus here. Soo Ki and you all can I get you attention here?" The HF girls slowly turned their attention to Miss. Han. Miss. Han started to speak, "Ok guys, so-" Ha Sang interrupted by asking, "Why have you written their names on the board, Miss. Han? Are they getting suspended?" Bo Young glared at him again. Miss. Han told, "If that is the category, your name will be the first. These are the candidates for class president." Ha Sang exclaimed, "What?! Class president?! Miss. Han are you sure in choosing this newbie as the first candidate??" Bo Young was about to throw hands at him. He continued, "It has just been two days since she joined the school. I've been in this school for a long time, yet you don't choose me."

Miss. Han told, "This decision wasn't taken by me but your friends. I let them choose the candidate." Ha Sang told, "What?! You guys did it? Tsk, tsk." Miss. Han went on, "How could you tell, you expect me to choose you as a candidate? About Bo Young, I have seen her previous school records, she doesn't have undisciplined actions records not bad grades. She was in the top 5 ranks in the whole school and ranked 1st many times." The students gasped. A student choke on her water. They all looked at her in amusement. Bo Young was startled after they looked at her synchronized. Ha Sang was shook, but when Miss. Han told she didn't have any bad disciplined actions, he thought of yesterday's battle with each other. He snapped back to reality soon after.

Miss. Han continued, "Okay okay attention. So, Ha Sang stops giving suggestions. I have changed my decision now. Since we know the results just by the students who told the names, Bo Young is the class president and *the name of someone else* is the vice president. So, that is it for today-" *Ringgg* the bell rang. The students shouted yes morally as if they were satisfied with the results. Bo Young was utterly confused while the HF girls we're in a rage. Ha Sang didn't bother after what Miss. Han confided.

As soon as Miss. Han left, Ji Ae came to Bo Young's seat with a really big smile on her face. She told, "Woah, Bo Young you are really the best. It's been just two days and yet everyone chose you as class president. Respect." She finished her sentence with a salute. Bo Young chuckled. They both talked about many things. In fact, Ji Ae is the first friend of Bo Young after she joined the school. The classes went as usual and the thing which made Bo Young happy was that she didn't bump into any of the guys again. They both were walking in the hallway since it was recess. Yu Ah joined them soon. Ji Ae asked, "Which school were you in before coming here?" Bo Young replied, "Oh, I-"

"Bo Young!!" Miss. Han called her, "Bo Young!!" Bo Young turned to Miss. Han's side and told her friends, "Wait for a while, I will be back." She ran towards her. Miss. Han told, "Can you come with me to the staff room?" Bo Young told, "Okay." She started to walk. Then she turned to her friends' side and mouthed, "You guys go first. I will be back soon." Ji Ae and Yu Ah nodded their heads. Yu Ah asked Ji Ae, "Is Bo Young a teacher's pet, why is she calling her?" Ji Ae told, "Its not because she is a teacher's pet but because she is the class president." Yu Ah exclaimed, "What!!?! It's so early." Ji Ae told, "Yeah, I know, not only she was selected by our class students but the teacher herself saw the records of Bo Young. It seems that she was in the top 5 ranks in the previous school and ranked first many times. She also studied in a very big school. The competition is high. I don't know where she studied. Ok, let's go."

Bo Young followed Miss. Han all the way to the staff room. Miss. Han sat and told Bo Young to take a seat. Miss. Han asked, "How are you doing? Are you comfortable studying here?" Bo Young told, "Yeah, it's been going fine. Is there any problem? Your face looks like there is one." Miss. Han told, "No no, there is no problem. Are getting along with some students?" Bo Young told, "Yeah, I'm talking with Ji Ae and Yu Ah. I'll get along with other students too soon. You don't have to worry Miss.Han." Miss. Han told, "Alright, now you are the class president. You know that you have a lot of responsibilities right?" Bo Young replied, "Yeah, definitely. But why me? Even though the students chose me, you could have chosen somebody else. I'm new here and not everyone accepts me as the class president." She had a hurt look in her face.

Miss. Han told, "In just one day, your classmates wanted you to be the class president. I have never seen a situation like this before either. From my side, I just went through the papers, to see your grades from previous years and it was unexpectedly, really really better than I thought. So, don't worry. Be confident." "Oh, okay. Then!" Bo Young finished her sentence with a doubtful exclamation. "Yeah, I know what you are coming to talk about. I was already doubtful when you came alone. When I went through the papers, I made it sure. Do you have any relatives or is someone taking care of you?"Miss. Han asked. "I don't know if I have any relatives. When my mom died, only I was near her, I don't know anything else. Yes, but more like taking care, she is someone I know for a long time. We are like sisters so..." Bo Young finished her sentence. "Oh, really? Ok, you can leave now. If u have any problems come to me, I'll be here. Take care."Miss. Han told. "Yes, Miss. Han, thank you."Bo Young left after telling this. She suddenly stopped walking. She went to Miss. Han again. "Do The students know about that Miss. Han?" Bo Young asked nervously. "Nope. They don't know about this. So, don't worry." Miss.Han assured her with these words. Bo Young left a sigh and left. "Poor kid." Miss. Han shook her head and told.

Bo Young left alone. It was so touching for her but didn't show it. It was too boring for her to walk alone, that is without her phone and earphones. She just kept on walking. She came through many kinds of people. She saw a couple being all sweet with each other. She thought: "Geez. They both should get a room." Then she saw a group of friends arguing. "5,4,3,2,1. They reconciled again. Happens."She told. As soon as she finished counting her numbers, the friends stopped arguing and reconciled. She was passing through the basketball court. Many of the students sat there. The girls made a lot of cheering noise. Bo Young was always interested in basketball. She wanted to see how the match goes. She asked some girls there what kind of match was happening. "It's a match between the seniors and juniors. Hyun Wook sunbae and his guys and the IT boys are battling! The match is so interesting!!" the girl told. "Ohhhh, ok." Bo Young told nonchalantly.

Her interest for watching the match went down just like a waterfall. The crowd was so big. It was hard for her to move out. The way in was easier than going out. She successfully came out with messy hair after all the pushing. She stood as if she was kicked out from a house. She walked off thinking: "IT boys, they should kept the name as AS(Attention Seekers) boys. Whenever I see them I only get that feeling. No normal vibes from them. I'm just trying to mind my own-" "WATCH OUT!!!" Someone yelled. Bo Young wanted to check out what was happening. She turned to the direction where she heard the yell. As soon as she turned, she saw the basketball coming towards her. She used her hands to block. *Thud* she heard the ball fall. She thought: "Huh? It fell but didn't hit me? Is someone using magic-" "Are you okay?" someone asked her. Bo Young got flabbergasted and took away her hands. She then took a look of the ball and then the student. It was a boy. The guy who threw the ball stood there feeling sorry. He was a sunbae. "Song Hyun Wook!!! Take the ball and hurry up!!" A player in the match yelled. But it was not the sunbae who asked her. It was another guy from the audience. To Bo Young the guy who asked her was familiar. But the sunbae who was yelled at was also familiar. For both of them, she didn't get the feeling when she saw Ha Sang. It was just the normal familiarity. "I'm sorry." The sunbae told and left.

Bo Young thought: "Wait, That sunbae is.....

Chapter-7 END