CHAPTER - 67

Um hey guys! *cricket sounds* Uhh *clears throat*anyways, I'm back because I finally have time to upload chapters! So yeah, I am busy with school and other stuff so I never got to upload and write, but now since I have few days off I decided to upload! Without a further ado, let's go!

Previously,

"Can we all come here for a while?" Yu Ah asked, panting.

"Y-yeah, sure. What's happening?" Yeon Joon asked coming forward.

"An emergency."

"Emergency?" Bo Young's voice trailed off.

"We'll explain it to you. First, let me bring all of them here." Yu Ah ran away with that.

The two stood there frozen and then looked at each other shrugging.

A few minutes later, Yu Ah, Ha Sang  and Seong Seop who came with a chair came inside followed by Yeong Hyun and Ji Ae. Everything was normal until they saw Ji Ae's hand on Yeong Hyun's shoulder for support, because she had a big bandage wrapped around her lower leg and a small bandage in her forearm.

"What in the world happened?!" Yeon Joon asked as he looked at her in shock and Bo Young was frozen on her spot, looking at Ji Ae wide eyed.

Ji Ae gave them an awkward smile.

Seong Seop placed the chair and Yeong Hyun helped her to sit on it. They all then sat down taking turns drinking water.

"Why is she hurt so badly?" Yeon Joon asked.

"What's going on?" Bo Young asked looking at Ji Ae.

"Ah..that. Me and Yu Ah went to a store..."

*Going back to the incident*

"Yu Ah! Where are you going?" Ji Ae who spotted Yu Ah on the way to the convenience store called out to her.

"Oh, Ji Ae! You're here too? I've things to buy so I'm going to the store nearby."

"Oh really? Me too! Let's go."

As they finished shopping they walked outside the store but stopped as something struck Yu Ah.

"How about we buy something to snack on?" Yu Ah asked with a sneaky smile. Ji Ae returned the same smile and answered, "Absolutely!"

"Let's-" She stopped as she saw five middle aged men walking towards them.

"Are they coming towards-" Before she could ask, one of the guys spoke up.

"Are you Ji Ae?" He asked with one of his hand inside his jacket pocket looking at Ji Ae. They all looked like thugs in conclusion.

"Yes. Who are you?" She asked looking up at them nervously.

"That doesn't matter here." He then turned to the guys and said, "Get her." Two of the guys came forward to grab her hand but Yu Ah came in front and asked angrily with a little hesitance in her voice, "Who are you?! What are you doing?!"

"Hey, student. Stay away from this." Another guy spoke up chewing a gum and pushed Yu Ah away from Ji Ae causing her to stumble and fall down. Ji Ae looked at her worried. "Yu Ah-?!"

The two guys got a hold of Ji Ae's hand and started walking away.

"HEY! LET GO OF ME!" Ji Ae tried to get her hand out of their grip.

"LET GO OF HER!" Yu Ah said and ran following the gang. The store worker, a guy, came outside knowing there was something bad was going on.

"What are you guys doing in this broad daylight?!" He ran towards them and grabbed one of the guys hand and stopped them.