CHAPTER - 45

She watered the flowers and looked around to check if there were anyone. It was a relief that she didn't notice anyone, cause' she didn't want to get herself creeped out and get herself embarrassed after realising that someone was listening to her speak to the flowers. She sighed and turned back to the flowers.

"Dear flowers, I'm going to write the last exam, which is English. Hope I do it well." She said and looked down, when lavami got her attention.

She bent down to reach it..or her.

"Should i be concerned about your owner or myself? He seemed to do well yesterday. I hope the same goes with today. I hope I do well too." She said and sighed, some undefinable feelings overcoming her.

"You'll do well." A voice interrupted her, as usual she did jump a bit.

"Shoot, I thought I saw nobody." She mumbled to herself and turned back to look at. It was Eun Hyuk.

"Oh, hi." She waved subtly.

He smiled and walked further towards her.

"Are you prepared?" He asked.

"I guess?"

"Who am I even asking, the top student obviously." He said jokingly, but it was the truth.

"Hey!"

"Fine, fine." He chuckled.

"How about you?"

"I don't know, I was just to complete this test as soon as possible, so that I don't have to study again." He shrugged. She smiled.

"Well, then, good luck. I'm leaving now." She said and started leaving.

"I'll tag along with you." He said and followed her.

"Okay.."

;-;-;-;-;-;-;

"Good luck guys! This is your last exam. Don't be nervous." Soo Hee said and started the timer.

The classroom was filled with pen and paper shuffling noises.

Halfway through the time and the test, Bo Young was nervous and curious about how Ha Sang was doing. She carefully turned to his side. He was focusing on the test so much, that he forgot how weird his posture was. Noticing his posture, Bo Young had a hard time holding back her chuckle.

It was time the test was completed.

The students gave back the paper and let out really satisfied and excited sighs.

"Guys! The exam has completed!" The excited classmate let out a yell just after checking if their teacher passed the hallway. The other student cheered at him, except Soo Ki and Rae Bin. A little reminder about these girls, the HF girls still haven't gotten together. That's why the class is even more surprisingly drama less and noise free.

"Sigh, we can finally take rest now." Ji Ae looked at Bo Young with a smile.

Bo Young nodded smiling widely.

"How did you do?" Bo Young asked her.

"Definitely really well! After all, you taught me too. I did well than what I expected. Thank you." She grinned.

"What do you mean? I just taught you a small part, I didn't even give you a full lesson. But, however, it's good that you nailed it."

"I know right."

"Hey, Ha Sang, how did you do?" Bo Young asked Ha Sang.

"I did do well."

"Will you get the same grade like you said yesterday?" Ji Ae joined.