CHAPTER - 15 : BOTHERING

Previously.....

"KANG JI AE!" Someone shouted from the inside of the garden. Bo Young was startled. She thought: "Ji Ae? What's wrong? Where is she? Who is with her?" Bo Young pulled out her hand from Yeon Joon and ran inside. Yeon Joon followed her back. Bo Young's eyes widened. She saw....

She saw Ji Ae sitting down with blood in her hand. Bo Young rushed to her and held her hand. She thought: "Cuts? Are these cuts in her hand?" She saw Yu Ah standing there with her hands closing her mouth. It was Yu Ah who shouted. "Bo Young look what she did!" Yu Ah yelled. "Ji Ae.....why did you do this? We told you that we are her for you right, why?" Bo Young asked being really worried. Ji Ae smiled. "I don't know....why.." Ji Ae was about to faint. "Why are you girls making a commotion here?" Someone asked. They all turned to look. It was Ha Sang. "What are you looking at? Let's take her to the infirmary!" Bo Young said. Ha Sang didn't even look at the situation and started spouting nonsense. "Stop joking around and leave. I saw you girls here yesterday too, stop coming to my garden!" Ha Sang said. Bo Young glared at him and stomped towards him. "Don't spout nonsense without understanding or analysing the situation." Bo Young said clenching her teeth. Yeong Hyun then came inside. "Let's go Yu Ah." Bo Young said and rushed to Ji Ae. She and Yu Ah held Ji Ae's hand and put one hand around her shoulder and another hand around Yu Ah's shoulder. Ha Sang then looked around and understood what was happening. While carrying her and walking towards the exit, Bo Young glared at Ha Sang being very angry. "Let me carry her." Yeong Hyun said. Yu Ah and Bo Young looked at each other.

"Please....?" Yeong Hyun said. He pulled out his bag and threw it to Yeon Joon. He then kneeled down. Then they understood that he was going to give a piggyback. He then carried her. Bo Young, Yu Ah, Yeon Joon and Ha Sang followed them to the infirmary. They reached the infirmary. Seong Seop also joined them. Yu Ah rushed to call Ms.Kang. She came back with Ms.Kang. Then they proceeded with the treatment. They were sitting down on the chairs beside the bed, Yeon Joon, Ha Sang, Bo Young and Seong seop were standing. Yeong Hyun, Yu Ah And Ms.Kang were sitting as there were only three chairs. Ji Ae passed out. "Tsk Tsk, she shouldn't have done this. Thank god, it's not beside the nerves and the in the middle part of her arm. Yu Ah, come with me. Bo Young you stay here, she might wake up soon, after she wakes go to class y'all. I will tell your teachers what happened." Ms.Kang said and went. Yu Ah followed her. Bo Young was staring at Ji Ae for a lot time with sorrowful eyes. She sighed and then had a realisation and walked to the door. "Where are you going?" Yeong Hyun asked. "I will go take our backpacks. We left our backpacks there." Bo Young said and turned to leave. She heard footsteps behind her. She turned too look. It was Seong Seop. Bo Young looked at him in confusion. "What are you doing?" Bo Young asked. "Let's go. I will come with you." Seong Seop answered. "I'm better off alone. You, go back." Bo Young said and turned back. "Just come." Yeon Joon said while joining them and put his arm around her shoulder. "Tch, take your hand off me!" Bo Young said. "It's alright. We are friends after all." Yeon Joon said. "I never told that." Bo Young said. They started walking but Bo Young was literally dragged by him. "Aayyee, don't lie. I know you talk to me." Yeon Joon answered. "Yeah, you talk to us though." Seong Seop said. "Just talking doesn't mean I take you guys as friends." Bo Young said. "Sigh, you never accept things right. You even teased me yesterday." Seong Seop said. "Arghh, you guys are crazily annoying." Bo Young ran forward trying to get away from them. "Wait? Late go together!" Yeon Joon and Seong Seop shouted chorally. Their voices faded as they went soon.

Meanwhile in the infirmary. When Bo Young was arguing with the guys, Ha Sang was watching it. "What is wrong with those guys?" Ha Sang asked in disbelief to Yeong Hyun. Yeong Hyun didn't listen to it and was looking at Ji Ae. Ha Sang thought: "Sigh, something crazy is going on here. This accident right here and those crazy people. Why do they keep talking to her, when she does nothing but be cold to them every time. I can't even understand what is going on now. Tch, everything that's happening is frustrating me." "Tsk Tsk, I didn't know this much led to this. But still, she should have some hope right." Ms Kang said and came with Yu Ah by her side. Yu Ah nodded to what she told. "Can I know what happened please?" Yeong Hyun asked. "Umm..I think that should be upto Ji Ae. Ask her when she wakes up. I'm sorry." Yu Ah said. "You do know how long me and Ji Ae have been close right! Then why can't you tell me?" Yeong Hyun stood up and said being agitated. Ha Sang got startled. "Look, I totally understand you. But, do you know how she felt......never mind." Yu Ah said. "What are you-?" Yeong Hyun couldn't finish his sentence. "Oh? Ji Ae woke up!" Yu Ah said. Ji Ae sat down. Yu Ah, Yeong Hyun And Ms.Kang sat on the chairs. "How are you feeling now?" Ms.Kang asked. "I guess.... I'm alright." Ji Ae sounded weak. "Did you take your breakfast?" Ms.Kang asked. Ji Ae shook her head. "You have to be kidding me." Yu Ah said. "Take her to the cafeteria. But, where are the others?" Ms.Kang said. "They went to take their backpacks." Yeong Hyun said. "But one can go right? Why did the other two go? I bet Bo Young was the one who initiated that she will go and Yeon Joon and Seong Seop didn't let her go alone." Yu Ah said. "I know right! She insisted that she will go alone, those guys didn't leave her-!" Ha Sang said being annoyed. "Argh, just leave me alone! You guys are so annoying." Bo Young said in the hallway. "We are not annoying you, we are just-! Hey, don't run-!!!" Seong Seop yelled. Bo Young's ankle slipped