CHAPTER - 44

Previously,

Just then, another person entered the store. A person, whose presence would always anger Bo Young.

It was Jin Seok. Seul Hee's husband, who Bo Young speculates that he's been cheating on Seul Hee.

"Welcome." She said.

He smiled and came towards her. The three guys were confused.

"Hello, Bo young. How are you?" He asked, as if he cared.

"Hello. I guess it's been going well." She greeted him with a straight face.

"No, it shouldn't be going well." He muttered.

"Pardon?"

"Who are these guys?" He asked.

"My friends."

He scanned them up and down and added, "Looks like you're no different from her." He muttered under his breath.

"What did you say? I couldn't get it." She said again.

"It's nothing. Then I'll just proceed with what I came here for." He said and went to get stuff.

As soon as he went a little bit far from them, the guys looked at her, who was looking outside. She saw the same woman from that day. Her face clearly showed anger.

"Who's that?" Yeon Joon asked, referring to Jin Seok.

"He's definitely weird." Ha Sang added.

"You guys should get going." She said as she sighed which was full of resentment. They couldn't talk back to her, she looked so scary. But Ha Sang didn't let it get into him.

"Why? What is it?" He asked.

"It's nothing. Leave now." She said. Yeon Joon nudged him.

"We'll leave now. Take care." Yeon Joon said and looked at Hyun Wook, giving him some signals and left.

Ha Sang was a little bit frustrated about her not telling him anything. He put a disappointed and worried face, and left the store, not uttering a word.

Hyun Wook was looking at Bo Young who was still looking at the woman. As soon as she heard footsteps, she returned to business.

Jin Seok piled up the stuff he grabbed and placed it on the counter. She started to scan them.

"It's 15,000 won." She said, in a soulless voice.

"Thank you. Bye." He put on a smug smile and left the store.

"Thank you for visiting." She gritted her teeth and saw him leave. As soon as he left, the woman jumped on him, linking her arms with him.

"That son of a..." She muttered.

"Are you okay?" Hyun Wook asked.

She slumped down on the chair and put her hands on her face, rubbing her face frustratedly.

"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"No, it's nothing." She put on a forced smile.

"No. You're definitely not fine." He said shaking his head and went towards the cool drinks section.

He came back and placed a chocolate milk on the counter.

"Count it up." He said. She scanned it and told him the cost. He paid it.

"Here." He said and handed it to her.

She looked up at him, confused.

"It's for you." He said. She gently took it from his hand and poked the straw through the pack and started drinking it.