CHAPTER - 48

They were all sitting in the big dining table.

Ji Ae and Mrs.Kang sat next to Ji Ae's dad's picture. Ji Ae was dazed, while her mother was looking soulless.

"How are they?" Bo Young asked softly.

"You can see yourself. Yesterday night, Ji Ae started sobbing her heart out in the middle of the night. She made a mess in her room." Yu Ah sighed. Yeong Hyun continued, "I got startled by the noise and went to her room. Her things were scattered down. I stopped her and calmed down. She held onto me and continued sobbing." Bo Young became really worried now.

"Mrs.Kang came and calmed her down and put to sleep. It was quite a scene."

"Its still a shocking news to them and even to us, however only a day passed, they can't accept the reality very soon." She said. The other two agreed with her. She then realised something.

"Did they eat?" She asked.

"They didn't, we pestered them, they wouldn't budge." Yu Ah said.

"Okay, what about you guys?" She asked.

"I did but this guy..." Yu Ah pointed at him.

"I can't eat if Ji Ae wouldn't." He said. She shook her head.

She then stood up and headed straight to the kitchen.

"Where are you going?" Yu Ah followed her.

"They can't deny to eat after the dish is ready. They are not the type to waste food." She said and started finding the ingredients. "You're right." Yu Ah agreed.

"They won't move from their spot for a while now. Since, when are they sitting in the same spot?" Bo Young asked as she turned on the stove.

"I woke up at 7, and I saw the two sobbing in front of the picture."

"They might've been woken up since 5 or even earlier. They will refuse to eat for the rest of the days, do my method now. If they still refuse, it cannot be helped. But, they have to have strength to continue, if they keep refusing they would faint and it would create even more worse situation. Do everything to keep their health stable for now. It would be hard for them to accept the reality, obviously. So, it would take a lot of time for them to get it together." She told as she started preparing the dish. Yu Ah was speechless.

"I'll keep that in mind. But, how do you know all these?" Yu Ah asked. Bo Young froze for a second there. She however came up with an excuse.

"M-my grandmother and my mom behaved this way. I just observed all this." She continued again.

"Oh."

"Yeong Hyun sure isn't leaving Ji Ae's side." Bo Young commented, as she rested her hands on the counter and let something boil.

"I know right."

"But how is he going to explain to his agency?" Bo Young asked.

"He left the company." Yu Ah said. Bo Young snapped her head towards Yu Ah in disbelief.

"He did what?" Bo Young asked.

"It wasn't his dream to be an idol in the first place. He wanted to become animator."

"Woah."

"Let's talk about this later."

"You're right. It's not the right time. You should go take a seat. I'll come back when the dish is ready." Bo Young said.

"Are you sure? I can help you with something." Yu Ah said.

"Can you?" Bo Young asked, knowing for the fact that Yu Ah didn't know anything about cooking.