CHAPTER - 59

Hey everyone I'm back with the new chapter! Sorry, I couldn't update yesterday(though I already told y'all that I would post either on Saturday or Sunday). Please do vote, comment and share the story, it means a lot to me. Now, you all can go ahead with reading the chapter! Go ahead! Bye guys!

"The food was so good." Seong Seop said.

"I wish I wasn't in a diet." Ha Sang added. They all were walking around the park entrance after breakfast.

"I'm so excited!" Ji Ae squealed.

"Me too!" Yu Ah linked arms with Ji Ae and joined her excitement. Bo Young smiled.

Bo Young crossed her arms and kept walking with Ha Sang by her side behind Yu Ah, Ji Ae and Yeong Hyun as a trio and Yeon Joon, Seong Seop as a duo behind her.

"Yeong Hyun, that punk, how can he leave his seating partner." Seong Seop was sulking as he got left behind when they were told to form duos or trios.

"Because of him I can't go in trios." Yeon Joon said, sighing that he couldn't join Bo Young and Ha Sang.

"You want to leave me too! Ha, you all are such fakes." Seong Seop pouted.

"Okay, okay. I won't leave you." Yeon Joon patted his shoulder.

"Hey, honey bee, why would you bring a backpack here too?"

"Seriously? Honey bee? I have a name."

"Okay, dumbo. Why did you bring your backpack?"

"Wanna die?" She asked.

"I'm curious too, why did you bring your backpack?" Yeon Joon asked.

"I don't like carrying things in my hand. It's tiring."

"Carrying a backpack is more tiring." Seong Seop added.

"Not for me. It's just a small one." She said.

"Where did you buy this cap? The colour is pretty." Ji Ae was amused.

"This? My -" She stopped as she though : "Wait, why do I suddenly feel like this wasn't given by mom? Am I wrong?"

"Where did you buy?"

"I think this was given my mom." She said.

"It's pretty." Yu Ah commented.

"You look pretty in that." Yeon Joon complimented.

"The colour is the pretty one."

"Gosh, you're so modest. Very." Ji Ae said. Bo Young chuckled.

"Can I have your attention please?" The trip guide asked for them.

"You all can go look around the park to wherever you want. Now the time is 11. Be sure to assemble in the same place by 1 PM!"

"Yes!"

"Please enjoy yourselves!" The teachers and students started scurrying to wherever they wanted to.

"Where shall we go?" Yeong Hyun asked as he looked around

"We'll just keep going." Ji Ae suggested.

"Oh!" Seong Seop exclaimed out of the blue.

"That startled me!" Yu Ah said. Bo Young jerked.

"What made you do that?" Ha Sang asked.

"I have an idea." Seong Seop said.

"What is it?"

"If it's going to be stupid, I don't want to hear it." Yeong Hyun said.