CHPATER - 43

Hey guys! I'm back with a new chapter! Hope you all are doing well. Stay safe. Please vote and share too. I also started an Instagram account. I will put the link in my profile. Do follow both my twitter and Instagram account. Anyways, let's go into the chapter!

"You guys, are you kidding me right now?" A voice interrupted them.

The group snapped their heads towards the voice.

"Ms.Han?" Bo Young said before greeting her with a bow.

"It's fine." Soo Hee waved her hand.

"What brings you here?" Ha Sang asked.

"Looking at your innocent face, you guys don't know I guess. Oh wait, I can't believe you guys, you guys are good actors." Soo Hee said.

"What's going on?" Bo Young was clueless.

"I'll get straight to the point. Why did you all come here?" Soo Hee asked looking at the group who joined the duo.

Ji Ae stood up to rebut but Soo Hee stopped her by saying, "I'm not asking you Ji Ae. I am asking about these guys." She looked at the others.

Without uttering any other word, the group except the trio, stood up lowering down their heads.

"Huh?-what's going on?" Ha Sang looked at Ji Ae who was trying to hold back laughter.

"Caught red handed Huh?" Soo Hee asked letting out a silly chuckle.

"Why, Ms.Han?" Bo Young asked.

"These guys here, didn't even ask my permission to come here." Soo Hee answered pointing to Yeong Hyun, Yu Ah, Yeon Joon and Seong Seop.

"You guys lied?" Ha Sang asked unbelievably. Ji Ae was trying so hard to hold back her laugh.

"Even if you guys had asked me, I would've allowed you in here. Now look at you guys, following these two like puppies."

Seong Seop let out a stifled chuckle hearing the comment. Yeong Hyun nudged him with his elbow to stop him from laughing.

"I know you guys want to talk with your friends and stuff and I'm not stopping you, but it's exam time. Only if you guys do your exams well, it will happen. So, you guys should understand." Soo Hee smiled.

"But Ms.Han, we were getting help from Bo Young and she is insanely good. We weren't chatting." Ji Ae added.

"But, I still can't forgive you guys for sneaking in here. Now get back to your classes." Soo Hee said in a stern voice.

Everyone looked at her with the innocent eyes.

"This is not going to work with me. Now go back."

Everyone except Yeon Joon started to take their belongings.

"Ji Ae, you can stay here, don't you want any help from her?" Soo Hee asked.

"It's okay Ms.Han, I covered almost everything. I can revise on my own from here." Ji Ae said holding all her belongings in her hand.

"But Ms.Han we have things to cover though. Can we stay please?" Seong Seop asked. Yu Ah nodded. Yeong Hyun didn't agree coz Ji Ae was leaving.

"No, you can't do that. You guys are good at studying, or maybe not. I believe in you guys, fighting!"

"How about you try to put the belief in us staying here, Ms.Han?" Seong Seop pleaded.

"Stop it now. Get back to your classes."

They all were defeated.

"Ms.Han, can I stay here? You know, I'm still recovering, I can't keep walking so much. It will make me tired."