CHAPTER - 39

Hey everyone! Don't wonder why I didn't give the chapter a name, I'm running out of ideas for the chapter names. So I won't be giving the chapters a name. And this is more of a filler chap, so..anyways, let's get into it!

Previously,

"We're here." Eun Hyuk said.

"That was fast."

"Let's get inside."

They entered the restaurant, a waitress went to them and asked, "Have you reserved any table, young man."

"Yeah. Under the name, Eun Mi Park."

"Oh, please let me take you there."  The waitress said. They started following her.

Bo Young thought : "Wow, this place is really big and the atmosphere is really good." She was looking around the restaurant.

A small chuckle slipped Ha Sang's mouth who was watching her.

"What are you laughing at?" She asked him as she turned to him.

"*clears his throat* Nothing."

"This is your table, please take a seat." The waitress took them to an isolated room with a table in it.

Bo Young was baffled.

"Wait, this is the table which was reserved? This looks so different from the others."

"Yeah, this was the table reserved. To be honest, it's a VIP table. Usually, many businessmen, politicians, celebrities etc, reserve this table. That is why it's isolated." The waitress explained.

"V-VIP..?" Bo Young's jaw was hanging.

"Then, please seat yourselves. I will be back with the menu." The waitress exited.

Bo Young was still amused.

"Aren't you going to sit?" Ha Sang asked.

"Hu-uh? Yeah.." She said and calmed herself down. Pulled a chair and sat down.

The other two guys grabbed the chair next to Bo Young at the same time. She didn't notice it and took out her phone, continuing to read her favourite nettoon. They were still fighting over it.

The dragging of the chair disturbed Bo Young and made her notice their squabble.

"What are you guys doing?" She asked.

"I was going to sit down. But this guy came in the middle." Eun Hyuk said.

"Just sit down already." She shook her head and focused again.

The waitress entered the room.

"Here's your...menu..?" The waitress was confused.

Ha Sang was distracted by her entrance. Eun Hyuk took this opportunity and sat himself down. Ha Sang finally noticed that he lost his seat and rolled his eyes. He then went to the opposite chair with disappointment and sat himself down.