CHAPTER - 66

Hey~Hey~How y'all doing? *nervously chuckles* Ahem, first and foremost I would like to deeply apologise for going on a long hiatus which I never intended to. I'm really sorry y'all. I had to go to school and other things kept me busy and I had literally no time to type out chapters. I'm sorry for another thing too which is MEMOIRS a might be going to long and stretchy, I promise that I would try to do my best and keep it short. It's just that I'm so greedy that I love giving out details and all that. So I'm really sorry. Without a further a do, let's get to the chapter! Enjoy reading everyone!

Previously,

She shook her head and steadied herself and kept walking but stopped as she heard a familiar voice behind her.

She looked around to see Eun Hyuk pacing towards her.

"Oh, hi. You were practising here too?" She asked as started to walk beside her.

"Hey. Yeah. How's your practice going?" He asked shyly.

"It's going good-" A hand around her shoulder made her pause and look at the owner of the hand, which was Yeon Joon's.

"Of course it will be going well because she is practising with me." Yeon Joon said having a smirk on his face.

Eun Hyuk's face showed a bothered look.

"What..are you talking about?" Eun Hyuk asked looking at Bo Young.

"Oh that, we are performing as a duo." She said and gave him a flustered laugh. Eun Hyuk's eyes widened. She then glared at Yeon Joon muttering, "Take your hand off me or I'll kill you." But, Yeon Joon didn't take his hand off.

"You guys... are a duo?" Eun Hyuk asked again, to confirm it.

The two nodded while Yeon Joon still had a smug smile on his face. Annoyed with the fact that he still hasn't taken his hand off, she elbowed him on his side. He bent down as he groaned in pain.

"That hurts!" Yeon Joon groaned at her.

"You should've seen this coming miles away when I first warned you." She told him as she glared at him.

"Eun Hyuk!" They stopped talking and turned their attention to the person who called out his name.

"Oh, that's my friend. I'll talk to you later. Bye Bo Young." Eun Hyuk left, giving her a smile.

"Oh, okay." She nodded at him and watched him leave. She then turned to her attention to Yeon Joon again, asking, "How did you escape Rae Bin? Wasn't she with you until now?" 

"I have my ways you know." He shrugged.

"Your ways, my feet. I saw you hide inside one of the classrooms when she kept talking and walking thinking you were beside her." She exposed him right there.

"Stop calling me out." He rolled his eyes in embarrassment. As they looked forward, they saw Ha Sang walking at them.

"Oh, he escaped Soo Ki too." She chuckled.

"You guys are now in normal terms?" Yeon Joon asked side eyeing Bo Young.

"Yeah."

"Great."

"What did he talk to to you about?" Ha Sang asked after coming close to them, looking at Eun Hyuk.

"Eun Hyuk? Nothing, just asked about my practice.

"Really?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Yeah. Why are questioning about this?" She said and started pacing. They two guys followed her again.