CHAPTER - 17 : STRANGE RELIEF AND HEART WARMTH

Previously,

"Someone's crying......?" She said and started to search. She even went outside to look. "Where is it coming from?" She said and went inside near the stairs. "Oh....?" She heard the cry from inside of the house of Yeon Joon's relative. She was waiting outside. She didn't know what to do. A person from the inside of the house came outside and yelled. "SOMEONE PLEASE HELP US!" The person yelled......

"SOMEONE PLEASE HELP US!" The person yelled. As the person saw Bo Young, they rushed to her. It was a woman. "Please, help us. My husband is suffering there, he is so sick, my phone died, I can't call anyone." The woman told, tears streaming down endlessly, grabbing Bo Young's hand. "Yeon Joon isn't here?" Bo Young asked. "No...he isn't. Please help us. Please......" The woman cried and sat down as her legs felt weak. "What is the hospital name?" She asked. "*name of the hospital where Seul Hee works*" The woman said. "That's a hospital I know. Let me call the ambulance." She said and called the ambulance. The ambulance came soon. She also went with the couple. The woman kept crying. Bo Young didn't know what to do. They arrived to the hospital. They went to the emergency room. Though, Bo Young was a neighbour to them, they never had any interaction. "Do you have Yeon Joon's- Ah I forgot your phone died-?" Bo Young was interrupted by the woman. "I remember his number." The woman said. "If you can tell, I can call him right now." Bo Young said. The woman also nodded and started telling the number. "Wait here miss, I will go make the call and come." Bo Young said and went a little bit far from the room. "Please pick up, please, please." Bo Young said nervously. He picked up the call. "Oh! Hello! Is this Yeon Joon?" Bo Young asked.

"Yeah, I am Yeon Joon. Who is this?" Yeon Joon asked.

"I'm Bo Young. Where are you?" Bo Young asked.

"I'm on my way to home. How did you get my number?-!"

"That's not the problem right now. Your relatives are in trouble."

"WHAT? TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED?"

"You should come to *the name of the hospital* hospital. Hurry up."

"TCH, I TOLD THEM- I'M COMING!" He said and hung up the call.

Bo Young then worriedly went back. The woman kept crying endlessly. "I called Yeon Joon. He will be coming soon." Bo Young said. The woman heard it but couldn't respond. Bo Young was thinking: "This isn't a pleasant sight at all. I don't know what exactly happened, but I can comfort her." She then held the woman's hand. The woman looked at Bo Young. "I am not sure of what's happening now. We haven't talked nor interacted anytime, even though we are neighbours. But you know miss, when there is no one beside you, but some stranger comes and comforts you, knowing that you are not happy or fine. That's what I call a 'strange relief and heart warmth', I know it doesn't make any sense, but please don't let your hope down. I don't know how you'll take it but everything will be alright. At times like this, we can't control ourselves from crying but there is a phrase that I've always lived by, 'Don't cry and face the situation like a strong one than anyone can be.'. You'll be fine." Bo Young said and looked at the woman with a worried smile. The woman smiled halfway and nodded her head. They heard running footsteps from ahead. Bo Young turned to look at. It was Yeon Joon, Ha Sang and Seong Seop. Bo Young stood up as soon as they came, to give a seat for Yeon Joon. Bo Young stood and went to the opposite side and leaned on the wall. Yeon Joon sat with the woman, Seong Seop and Ha Sang went near him. "Yeon Joon!" The woman started crying as she said his name. "He will be fine, what happened?" Yeon Joon asked. "He was fine all the time, but when I went to look at him once, he was breathing heavily and started coughing blood. This happened again after 2 years....." The woman said and started crying. Yeon Joon held the woman's hand and whispered. "He will be fine..." Yeon Joon said. Bo Young could clearly see tears falling down across Yeon Joon's face. Bo Young thought: "Woah, that is something really serious. He started breathing heavily and coughed blood and after 2 years? And....I'm seeing Yeon Joon cry, he is really crying. He ain't his normal self. Well, everyone does cry at some point."