CHAPTER - 46

Bo Young's POV

Losing someone you love, the worst thing that could happen. After going through all that, my only thought was that nobody should go through the hell I went through.

I couldn't go inside, I couldn't move. But I had to, I left my shoes outside and headed inside. I looked at businesswomen and businessmen coming in and out. My eyes landed on Ji Ae and her mother standing there.

Here I am, Looking at my best friend trying to collect herself and standing there unable to accept the truth, that her dad is no more, trying to accept the fact that she won't be able to see him again, talk with him again, see him smile again.

I was unable to look at her, her cheerful self, her eyes shining every time she talks, everything seemed to vanish. The girl who always said, 'my dad will recover, I just know' with a bright smile seemed to have disappeared. I know, I just know how it is. I wish I could hug her and tell that I know how it feels to. It might take a longer time, but you would accept the reality. Moving on or not, it's your decision. For me, I don't know if I really did move on. When I held her hand, I could feel her trembling, I couldn't utter a word. I didn't know what to do, I was never consoled, but I held their hands reassuringly and was walking back to the seating place.

Looking at the current situation, when I compare with mine, there is only a little difference, there are a lot of people who came to the funeral and going and consoling them, where I didn't have a funeral for both, for mom, the hospital covered it on behalf of me because I was still unconscious and for my dad, we didn't have any, no one was there to console me except mom and Hee unnie. But, it's the same pain for both.

Bo Young's POV end.

Yeong Hyun was beside Ji Ae the whole time. He didn't want to leave her side. Yu Ah found Bo Young who was coming back. She rushed to Bo Young.

"Bo Young, you're here." Yu Ah said as he walked to her.

Bo Young nodded lightly.

"When did you come?" Bo Young asked.

"An hour ago." She said. They started going to where Yu Ah and the other friends were seated, and also were her family was.

"When did this happen?" Bo Young asked.

"I think by 4."

"How did you know?"

"The assistant sent us a message." They finally reached their seat. The funeral had so many people visiting and hence it was conducted in a big place. They reached the seat. Ha Sang, Yeon Joon and Seong Seop were seated along with Yu Ah's parents. Yeon Joon's parents still didn't arrive, Ha Sang's parents already visited them and Seong Seop's parents were seated somewhere else.

"Bo Young, this is my mom, dad and that is my elder sister, Yu Ri Jo." Yu Ah introduced a family that looked genuine.

"Oh, hello. I am Bo Young Nam." She introduced herself as she bowed.

"Oh you're Bo Young. Come, take a seat." The family welcomed her genuinely. They were seated near Yeon Joon, he moved a little to leave space for Bo Young. She seated herself.

"Did you arrive just now?" Ha Sang asked.

She nodded.

"Who knew this would happen? I thought Mr.Kang would recover." Yu Ri added.

"Same here, Ji Ae was hanging on to the little end of the thread, but.." Yu Ah said.

"It's all unfortunate. Hope they both feel better soon." Mrs.Jo commented.