CHAPTER - 42

Previously,

"Hello! It's been a long time, is it?" It was him, the threatcaller.

She was taken aback for awhile. She couldn't move, she was scared. She was scared at the fact on how she'll make excuse about the call to  her friends, not scared at him.

"Hello? You there? Are you scared? *Starts to laugh* You seem to be doing be pretty well which me makes me feel sick-"

She didn't want to hear crap from him and hung up the call. She sighed.

"Who was on the phone?"

"Uhh..j-just a scam. Nothing else."

"You seemed pretty serious for it to be a scam."

"N-no, it's nothing."

"What were you about to tell us though?" Ji Ae asked.

"Oh, yeah. I am confused about this. You guys said you were friends with Ha Sang and the group, since a long time. If you knew them, then why did you act like you didn't like him when I twisted my ankle and told me to ignore him when I was arguing? Bo Young remembered how Ji Ae made sneaky comments directing at him, whenever they saw him and when Yu Ah told to stop wasting her energy when Bo Young was arguing.

"Oh that! We were just playing with him, he didn't care about it too. But I was a little bit angry on him. I didn't mean the comments though. You do know I take acting lessons, don't you?" Ji Ae explained.

"That's way too good for just 'playing'." Bo Young said.

Yu Ah looked at Bo Young silently.

"W-why? Is anything wrong?"

"No, it's nothing."

"You guys should get going, it's getting so late." Bo Young was worried.

"Don't worry, we have already notified our drivers and parents. They'll be here soon." Yu Ah gave a reassuring smile.

"That's a relief."

"You act like a mother." Ji Ae commented with a smile.

"That's right." Yu Ah added.

"Out of the blue? Do I act like one?"

"You heard me, didn't you?" Ji Ae said.

Bo Young smiled and said "Thanks."

"Huh?" Yu Ah and Ji Ae were confused.

"Why?" Now Bo Young was confused.

"Most of the time, when people hear this comment, they don't like it, but you look happy." Yu Ah was amused.

"I am. After all, it's equal to hearing 'you are like your mother'. It's my mother, so, it's not a bad thing. Isn't it a good thing?"

"You must love your mother so much." Ji Ae said, with slight sadness adding to her tone.

"Of course, I love her to death." She smiled.

A few minutes later, Yu Ah and Ji Ae left. Bo Young made sure those two got inside the car and even looked at their cars until it faded at the end of the road.

     ;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

"Hey, pretty flowers. Wish me luck, for doing good in the maths exam. I might do good. But the guy I'm tutoring, is kinda difficult. Just wish for him though." Bo Young was talking to the flowers, standing in front of the flowers. She was not crazy, definitely. As they say, flowers grow well and healthy if you talk and compliment them. That's what she did.