CHAPTER - 55

Hello everyone! I'm back with a new chapter! Hope you all are doing well and being safe! Let's get into the chapter! Bye!

Previously,

"I want to talk to you, follow me. Let's go somewhere else." I said as I came back to my form. I was serious this time. It was not an act.

I was really serious this time. I led him to a place where there would be no people.

"What did you want to talk about?" He asked standing in front of me. (Gosh why is he so tall.)

"What's wrong with you?" I asked without beating around the bush.

"W-what do you mean?"  

"They told that you wouldn't talk and me from your desk. And Yeon Joon said...that...you didn't want to see me." I asked. I was truly hurt when Yeon Joon informed that Yeong Hyun didn't want to see me. Why? I wanna know the reason. I don't want it to happen again. For the question I asked, I got no reply. I couldn't believe it. He lowered his head for what reason the universe knows.

"What? Do you hate me that much?" I asked. He looked at me with a shook face. Looks like it's true, he still hates me.

"You still hate me? So, all this time, I was just believing blindly that you are my friend again. Looks like we're going back again." I asked visibly being hurt. I don't want the same thing to happen again.

"What are you talkin about? I don't hate you at all! And we are never going back, never at all." He said. I could see the sincerity in his eyes. I could see how truthful he was in his words. I didn't want to believe it, but I did.

"Then, why didn't you want to see me?" I asked again.

"That.."

"Stop swallowing your words. Tell me now."

"First of all, I didn't expect you would come. I thought you wouldn't join the trip."

"You didn't want me to come to the trip that so much?" I asked.

"No no, I didn't mean that. Don't twist my words." He whined. Stop distracting me with your cuteness, dummy.

"Then?"

"I wanted you be better mentally before you got back. Plus, I was sure that you wouldn't come. I also told Bo Young that you wouldn't come just yet and not to be so glad when you told about your decision yesterday. But you came back today." He fidgeted with his hands while looking down. Anyone would've thought he looked like a 6 year old getting scolded.

"So?"

"I was disappointed on myself for not knowing you better than her and embarrassed to face you and Bo Young."

"So, that was the reason you couldn't face me?" I asked again.

"Yeah." He nodded, blushing a little.

I sighed and hit him on his shoulder.

"Damn, I was so scared. I thought you really didn't want to see me."

"What kind of nonsense is that?"

I shook my head and shot my next question.

"But why did you look so dazed? Yu Ah said you didn't work properly." I laughed.

"I was just surprised and happy that you came back, and I could see you at school, smiling happily as usual." There he goes making my heart beat faster. He is doing it again, saying things that only people in movies would say. I'm not complaining either.

"This is what you wanted to talk about?" He asked me.

I shook my head.

"You still haven't told me something else. You're hiding something. What is it?"