CHAPTER - 3 : MULTIPLE SIGHS

"You know me?" Bo Young asked. The boy asked, "You don't remember me? Oh, you might've been unconscious." Bo Young being bewildered asked, "What are you talking about? Get to the point." The boy told, "Ok ok, you were at the hospital that certain day, right?" Bo Young with a confused expression and tone told, "Yeah, right I was in the hospital but...OMG!!! YOU BASTARD!!!!" The boy stared at her angrily and told her, "BASTARD!? HEY, WATCH WHAT YOU SAY. You are in the position to thank me." He slowly stepped towards her. Bo Young got flabbergasted and told him, "Wh..Why should I thank you?" The boy told, "You should thank me because I'm the one who brought you to the hospital." Bo Young was really uncertain. She thought: "This bastard only admitted me to the hospital but, why did I get that emotion when I saw him for the first time?" Bo Young didn't know about how dazed she looked while thinking about that. She looked as if she was zoning out, but the problem was different. She was zoning out but she gazed straight to that boy's face. The boy snickered and told, "Hey, dumbo!! I know that I'm handsome and attractive. So stop looking at my face." Bo Young snapped back to reality and told, "Huh? Oh, so you were the one who took me to the hospital?" The boy got furious and told, "How many times do I have to tell you? I was plainly telling you 'dumbo' without a reason, but you really are dumb. Can't you grasp things quickly?" Bo Young got fed up and told, "Stop telling me dumbo. What do you want me to do now?" the boy got really baffled and told, "Don't you have any common manners? I have helped by saving you and you can't even thank me?" Bo Young soullessly told, "Oh, thank you. You are literally wasting my time." The boy sighed and told, "I am wasting your time? This wouldn't have happened if you didn't barge inside the auditorium and disturb my nap." Bo Young left an exclamation and told, "Oh, right!! I almost forgot what I came for." The boy teasingly asked, "What? To wake me up from my shuteye?" Bo Young told, "Whatever." and started to walk towards the door. "You came to find a table and chair, right?" the guy asked. Bo Young stopped and looked back, she said, "Yeah, I did but I can't find any." The boy told, "Who gave this great idea to come to the auditorium for finding a table and a chair?" Bo Young told, "Some girls in my class told." The boy without any hesitation told, "Congratulations, you've been successfully fooled by the HF girls." Bo Young got puzzled and told, "HF? What is that?" The boy shook his head and told, "Rather than asking 'what is that', it's appropriate to use 'who is that'." Bo Young got frustrated and warned, "Hey, tell me properly!!" The boy told, "Alright! Stop shouting! You are getting on my nerves. They are called the high five girls. You will get to know them better hereafter." Bo Young sighed and told, "So, now can't I find a table and chair in this school?" The boy mockingly but angrily told, "I know where those tables and chairs are but I won't tell you." And brushed past Bo Young and took off. Bo Young got really pissed off and screamed, "HEY!!! WHY WON'T YOU TELL ME??" The boy told, "You didn't thank me properly so I won't." while pointing his hand to the roof. Bo Young shouted again, "HEY!! TELL ME!!" The boy kept on walking and told, "I told you already." Bo Young thought: "He told me already? He never told-." Then she realized that he pointed his hand to the roof, meaning the rooftop. She ran quickly to the rooftop and found the table and chair. She left a relief sigh. But to her fortune almost every tables and chair were damaged and shattered. She took the most alright ones with her. On her way, she kept thinking: "That bastard is really weird. Why did I feel that kind of emotion when I saw, when he was just a normal person who took me to the hospital when I passed out, but why did I feel like that? It might be because of my last accident, which made me feel emotional whenever I was saved by someone. It is only-" She heard someone shriek, "OUCH!!!" She searched to look who it was. Then she realized the student was scratched by the nail which was poking out of the table. Even she didn't notice that. The student was scratched in their hand. The student's friends surrounded him. He was bleeding a little bit. Bo Young covered her mouth and told, "Oh my! OH MY GOD!" the guys around him started to yell at Bo Young, "Hey! Can't you be careful with where and how are you going? Why are you so careless? See it's bleeding!!" The lad finally told, "Ok, ok it's alright, I can take care of it. Now can you guys stop shouting??" he then looked around him and noticed that all of them surrounded him. He told, "Can you all leave now?" and stared at all of them. The students finally took off slowly. Bo Young finally spoke up, she told, "Are you okay? If you allow I can take you to the infirmary. I can't leave anyone hurt because of me." Placed the table and chair somewhere and walked closer to look at the wound. "HEY TRANSFER STUDENT!!! BACK OFF!!" a loud voice echoed through the corridor. When Bo Young turned to recognize who it was, she saw the same five girls who sent her for practically 'a tour of the school'. It was the HF girls. Bo Young thought: "These girls are everywhere huh? How ruthless!" and kept staring at them. The girl standing near Soo Ki asked, "What are you staring at? Didn't you hear Soo Ki?" Bo Young kept on staring at the girls unable to hold her frustration. The girl stormed over where the guy was and pushed Bo Young to her left side which made her stumble and fall. Nobody came to help her but the boy who was hurt looked worriedly at Bo Young. But couldn't go out to help her. However, Bo Young stood herself up. The girl came and caused a drama there. She told shockingly, "What in the world??!!?! My boy is bleeding!!" the guy sighed and shook his head. The girl then swiftly turned to Bo Young and strode towards her and told, "Were you the one who hurt my boy??" Bo Young was confused down to earth. She thought: "Are they dating? It seemed like the boy didn't like it when this girl came towards him though. What is actually happening right now?" The girl snapped her fingers and told, "Hey, are you in this world or not? See he is bleeding now!!" Bo Young then thought: "I think zoning out has become a habit for me, I should correct it soon."