CHAPTER - 22 : YOU DID A GREAT JOB

Hey guys, I'm really sorry I couldn't update yesterday and sorry again because I'm updating late today. I forgot that it was Saturday yesterday. Anyways, thanks for reading this ted talk. Enjoy!

Previously,

"That...is..wait, that's Ji Ae and Yeong Hyun!!" She whisper shouted and gasped....

"Damn, why are they here?" She mumbled. "Oh, that's great. Let me call them over." He said as he raised his hand to wave them over. But she grabbed his hand down. "Sunbae, what are you doing?" She said as she held his hand. "Why?" He asked. "I didn't tell Ji Ae that we are hanging out." She said. "So..is that a bad thing?" He asked. "She might get angry that I didn't tell her and adding to that, she would get the wrong idea." She said. "Ohh..Alright, I wont call them over. I thought you wanted them to join us. I didn't want to call them either. It would be similar to disturbing them. They look like they are gonna leave soon too. The dish they are eating now is a dessert. So they might leave soon." He said. "Sigh, that's a relief." She said. "Let's not mind them. Order whatever you want." He said as he passed the menu over to her. "Am I seeing this right? Why does it look sooo expensive...?" She asked. He giggled. "Don't worry, I'm paying, order whatever you want." He said. A waiter came over to their table. "Welcome! What would you like...Oh?" The waiter looked at Hyun Wook wide-eyed. Hyun Wook shook his head at the waiter. Bo Young didn't know what was going on, as she was immersed in the menu card, being confused on what to order. "Umm..please wait a minute." She said to the waiter. The waiter nodded his head. "Uhhhh, sunbae, I'm totally confused with this menu. Can you just order whatever?" She said. "Wait, let me recommend you something." He said as he got the menu card. "Please excuse me." The waiter excused himself as they were making it late. "Here, I've visited this place sometimes. The gujeolpan they provide here is really great. Wanna try?" He asked. "Gujeolpan? I've heard of it but what kind of dish is it?" She asked being clueless about it. "Its a dish with marinated yellowtail and camembert cheese, in addition to more classic condiments like kimchi, seaweed and perilla leaves." He said. "Oh...but I can't eat seafood." She said. "Ah really? I didn't know it." He said as he flipped the menu pages. "Sunbae, forget about that menu. I bet that they have basic dishes too. I will have them. You can order what you wish to have." She said. Hyun Wook nodded and smiled and called the waiter. "What would you like to order? Young Mas...people." They waiter said. "I would like to have spicy soft tofu stew without seafood. Is that.....possible or present?" She asked. "We have all types miss." The waiter replied. "Then I will have that. Thank you." She said and looked at Hyun Wook for his order. "I will have spicy cold noodles." He said. "Alright, I will be right back." The waiter said and left.

She was still cautious about Ji Ae and Yeong Hyun present there. "Why are you crouching down?" He asked. "They are still there, I don't wanna make her see me...Oh....leaving.." she mumbled. "Hmm?" He asked. "They are leaving, they are leaving. Yes!! They left!" She said happily, and then sat comfortably. He chuckled. There was a silence as expected because both of them are introverts. "Umm..how is your trainee days?" He made the first move. "Trainee days?" She asked. "Yeah, you're training in a company, right?" He asked. "Oh, you thought I was a trainee? I'm not a trainee yet, sadly." She said. "Really? Like for real?" He asked. "Yeah, is it that hard to believe that?" She asked. "I mean, I thought you would've got scouted. You are *cough* really *cough* pretty." He said. She couldn't understand what he said. "What?" She asked. "Nothing, I thought you were scouted." He said. "Haha, sadly not yet." She said jokingly. "You will get your chance, don't worry." He said. She smiled and nodded. "Oh and-" He was interrupted by the waiter. "Please enjoy. Let me know if you guys need anything." The waiter said as he pointed to the button placed in the desk. They both nodded. The waiter left. "Thank you for the meal!" They said and started to fill their stomachs. "Ooh! Woah! This tastes really delicious! You've selected a really great restaurant, sunbae! Here, wanna try?" She asked. "I've already tried every dishes here, so I know how it tastes. Dig in!" He said. "Ohh..I didn't know that.." She said being embarrassed. "Oh sunbae, do you have any exams? Like the coming week?" She asked. "No..we don't have any." He said. "Lucky you." She said. "Why? Do you guys have any?" He asked. "Yeah..the reason is so silly. They are checking if we remember things from last year. Ugh, I am not interested." She said. "That's crazy. You guys just started your grade." He said. "I know right! Are you training in an agency sunbae?" She asked. "Yeah..in the same company as Seong Seop." He said. "Ahh, but then why are you not included in the IT boys list?" She asked. "What's that?" He asked back. "Ehhh? You don't know that? I thought you guys knew it. I heard that they are called IT boys because they are Idol Trainees who are training in a big agency." She said. "Ohh, I never heard of that. I think that was created by your grade girls. I'm happy that I'm not involved in that. I already have enough of them behind me." He said. "Oho, you must be really popular. Well, you should be because you are good looking." She said unconsciously as she was eating. She thought: "Damn, did I just say that?" She choked. "Are you okay? Drink some water." He said and passed the glass of water. She then drank the water. "I'm okay." She said and calmed down. "Umm..do you really think that I'm good looking?" He asked. "Yeah." She said without hesitation because she knew that it would be of no use denying it as he already heard her saying. He smiled shyly and continued eating. They finished eating. "Do you want anything else?" He asked. "No no, I'm full, sunbae. You can order anything if you want to." She said. He shook his head as he didn't want anything. "But we have something in the house, so I will be right back." The waiter said and left. She looked at him and raised her eyebrows symbolising what it was. He shrugged even though he knew it.